Welcome to the home of my rants, raves, and experiences with my current crop of PDAs. I have an Apple Newton Message Pad 2000, iPaq 1910, Sony CLIE NX70V, and Sharp Zaurus SL-5500. I am a writer and reviewer for PDAGeek so come visit me there as well.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Looks like my only option for devices that use 2.4 GHz is to setup my own wireless router connected to the modem. 1 week ago
- Setup my daughter’s new apartment with a Xfinity modem and router, but cannot get the Roborock S6 to connect becaus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @Captain2Phones: I've spent two weeks with the Sony Xperia 1 IV: a vlogger studio that fits in your pocket. My first look premieres NOW!… 1 week ago
- RT @ZDNet: Microsoft Surface Pro 8 for Business review: A love letter zd.net/3FmidRz by @mrcippy 2 weeks ago
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking to get more accurate heart rate from your smartwatch or sportswatch? I've got ya covered! Here are some tips and tri… 2 weeks ago