I am anxiously waiting for the FedEx guy to arrive with my PC WiFi card so I can get my Newton 2000 connected to my home 802.11b network. My Sony NX70V rocks with NetFront on WiFi and I can use the same CF card in my Zaurus, although I still can’t get it to connect using the Sharp ROM. I did have it working with the OpenZaurus 3.2 ROM, but missed all the other applications and stability. My poor iPaq 1910 has no connection abilities and I use it primarily as my PDA that I carry and conduct Pocket PC reviews. The size and screen are amazing, but it really isn’t a power users toy and I find myself yearning for a better Pocket PC. I am going to wait until the new 2003 OS comes out.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @giper54 @ZDNet I've been seriously considering wearing my Apple Watch again, but I love the Garmin stuff. I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @giper54 @ZDNet Love the Epix display, especially for my old eyes :) Almost too many Garmin devices though so it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @ZDNet: Velotric Discover 1 electric bike review: Great-value step-through for all riders zd.net/39BFNhV by @palmsolo 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to the @SeawolvesRugby on their win today and entry into the 2022 MLR playoffs! Can't wait to see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @ROOTSPORTS_NW @SeawolvesRugby Mariners is OVER! Put on the rugby match so we can cheer on the @SeawolvesRugby who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago