I am anxiously waiting for the FedEx guy to arrive with my PC WiFi card so I can get my Newton 2000 connected to my home 802.11b network. My Sony NX70V rocks with NetFront on WiFi and I can use the same CF card in my Zaurus, although I still can’t get it to connect using the Sharp ROM. I did have it working with the OpenZaurus 3.2 ROM, but missed all the other applications and stability. My poor iPaq 1910 has no connection abilities and I use it primarily as my PDA that I carry and conduct Pocket PC reviews. The size and screen are amazing, but it really isn’t a power users toy and I find myself yearning for a better Pocket PC. I am going to wait until the new 2003 OS comes out.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @ZDNet: Nomad Rugged Leather Moment case: MagSafe, 10-foot protection, and advanced lens support zd.net/3vrXK7B by @palmsolo 20 hours ago
- @andrewmartonik I hate the loud fans on my Samsung charger and once you dive in a bit to see how wireless charging… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @WeAreVolonic Valet 3 review: Elegant luxury @AiraPower FreePower wireless charging pad zd.net/3pUj1Wo Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CoachCWC @Dreamajojo77 Happy birthday young man ;) Still a few years behind me, but we keep going strong... 2 days ago
- @UEFA Thank God. I was watching the match and was as shocked as everyone by the sudden collapse. People around the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago