I am anxiously waiting for the FedEx guy to arrive with my PC WiFi card so I can get my Newton 2000 connected to my home 802.11b network. My Sony NX70V rocks with NetFront on WiFi and I can use the same CF card in my Zaurus, although I still can’t get it to connect using the Sharp ROM. I did have it working with the OpenZaurus 3.2 ROM, but missed all the other applications and stability. My poor iPaq 1910 has no connection abilities and I use it primarily as my PDA that I carry and conduct Pocket PC reviews. The size and screen are amazing, but it really isn’t a power users toy and I find myself yearning for a better Pocket PC. I am going to wait until the new 2003 OS comes out.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @CoachCWC: NEW VIDEO ALERT - Take 2! (sorry was scheduled for tomorrow instead of today) Lifelong iPhone User Switches to Android with… 11 hours ago
- RT @rossrubin: Some thoughts on how the @LG Wing continues the company's cautious approach to second screens that don't interfere with the… 18 hours ago
- @Jiminhno @KevinCTofel @surface Understood, just wish my bank worked with one of the GPS sports watch payment systems :( 4 days ago
- @MKBHD @backlon I'm sure my cats would take down this bad boy in seconds. 4 days ago
- This may be the perfect companion to the @surface Duo since you can use it for phone calls and payments with Google… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago