I am anxiously waiting for the FedEx guy to arrive with my PC WiFi card so I can get my Newton 2000 connected to my home 802.11b network. My Sony NX70V rocks with NetFront on WiFi and I can use the same CF card in my Zaurus, although I still can’t get it to connect using the Sharp ROM. I did have it working with the OpenZaurus 3.2 ROM, but missed all the other applications and stability. My poor iPaq 1910 has no connection abilities and I use it primarily as my PDA that I carry and conduct Pocket PC reviews. The size and screen are amazing, but it really isn’t a power users toy and I find myself yearning for a better Pocket PC. I am going to wait until the new 2003 OS comes out.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- My Instagram feed is mainly comprised of fighter jets and fly fishing for trout. I’m a simple man with simply joys in life. 2 days ago
- Damn, I can spend hours watching fighter jets and the awesome A10 Warthog videos on Instagram. Living my childhood dream on Instagram :) 2 days ago
- @CFBONFOX @TCUFootball I can’t believe the coach didn’t give him a chance to win it in the goal line stand. He left… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Excellent take on all of the aspects of both of these earbuds. Nice job Kevin! twitter.com/TechNinjaSpeak… 3 days ago
- RT @ZDNET: Garmin Enduro 2 has one killer feature I didn't know I needed zd.net/3UhVT1q by @palmsolo 4 days ago