My 1910 sold the first day I put it up via the Buy it Now option and I ended up making about $20 profit. Now I just need to add my next month Geek pay and I’ll have enough for my new iPaq which should be available sometime this summer. So I will be without a Pocket PC for a while, which is ok considering I have the Zire 71 to review for 30 days anyway. I will also be going on a cruise to Aruba for a week to help with my loss. I tried web browsing with the Newton 2000 on my home network last night and it is just agonizingly slow compared to my CLIE or Z, although email is functional. I don’t know if I will keep the Newton much longer since I can’t really justify its use, but I am a big Apple fan and it looks cool.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @ZDNet: Garmin inReach Mini 2 review: Life-saving, ultra-compact satellite tech for your next adventure zd.net/38XY2h0 by @palm… 1 day ago
- RT @Captain2Phones: I have SO MUCH to say about the Vivo X Fold. It's a shot across Samsung's bow: a cheaper, bigger, mostly *better* smar… 1 day ago
- RT @ZDNet: Hydrow video review: Why I'm a lifetime subscriber now zd.net/38pNjMg by @palmsolo 1 day ago
- @MobileHG @Hydrow_by_CREW You can use it in Just Row mode, but progress is not recorded and the compelling experien… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I wasn't impressed at first, but a couple of weeks later I was blown away by the physical transformation brought ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago