My 1910 sold the first day I put it up via the Buy it Now option and I ended up making about $20 profit. Now I just need to add my next month Geek pay and I’ll have enough for my new iPaq which should be available sometime this summer. So I will be without a Pocket PC for a while, which is ok considering I have the Zire 71 to review for 30 days anyway. I will also be going on a cruise to Aruba for a week to help with my loss. I tried web browsing with the Newton 2000 on my home network last night and it is just agonizingly slow compared to my CLIE or Z, although email is functional. I don’t know if I will keep the Newton much longer since I can’t really justify its use, but I am a big Apple fan and it looks cool.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @Jiminhno @KevinCTofel @surface Understood, just wish my bank worked with one of the GPS sports watch payment systems :( 2 days ago
- @MKBHD @backlon I'm sure my cats would take down this bad boy in seconds. 2 days ago
- This may be the perfect companion to the @surface Duo since you can use it for phone calls and payments with Google… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Hmm, not impressed with sleep experience, SpO2 matches Garmin well, need to further explore Workouts since it's lam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @stevelitchfield: Phones Show 405 is now up at youtu.be/BDu5u6bEHIA with my take on the rather wonderful POCO X3 (NFC) 8-) 8-) Like… 3 days ago