My 1910 sold the first day I put it up via the Buy it Now option and I ended up making about $20 profit. Now I just need to add my next month Geek pay and I’ll have enough for my new iPaq which should be available sometime this summer. So I will be without a Pocket PC for a while, which is ok considering I have the Zire 71 to review for 30 days anyway. I will also be going on a cruise to Aruba for a week to help with my loss. I tried web browsing with the Newton 2000 on my home network last night and it is just agonizingly slow compared to my CLIE or Z, although email is functional. I don’t know if I will keep the Newton much longer since I can’t really justify its use, but I am a big Apple fan and it looks cool.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @ZDNet: Nomad Rugged Leather Moment case: MagSafe, 10-foot protection, and advanced lens support zd.net/3vrXK7B by @palmsolo 19 hours ago
- @andrewmartonik I hate the loud fans on my Samsung charger and once you dive in a bit to see how wireless charging… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @WeAreVolonic Valet 3 review: Elegant luxury @AiraPower FreePower wireless charging pad zd.net/3pUj1Wo Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CoachCWC @Dreamajojo77 Happy birthday young man ;) Still a few years behind me, but we keep going strong... 2 days ago
- @UEFA Thank God. I was watching the match and was as shocked as everyone by the sudden collapse. People around the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago