My 1910 sold the first day I put it up via the Buy it Now option and I ended up making about $20 profit. Now I just need to add my next month Geek pay and I’ll have enough for my new iPaq which should be available sometime this summer. So I will be without a Pocket PC for a while, which is ok considering I have the Zire 71 to review for 30 days anyway. I will also be going on a cruise to Aruba for a week to help with my loss. I tried web browsing with the Newton 2000 on my home network last night and it is just agonizingly slow compared to my CLIE or Z, although email is functional. I don’t know if I will keep the Newton much longer since I can’t really justify its use, but I am a big Apple fan and it looks cool.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 15 hours ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MobileHG Where do you sell them? I have a few I could probably get rid of ;) 2 days ago
- @paulmstevenson @ZDNet Understood, but I rarely use ECG personally. I know BP isn't likely soon either, but I would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I think wearables are my addiction ;) Just ordered my own Garmin Epix. Thought of the Fenix 7 solar, but the abilit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago