My 1910 sold the first day I put it up via the Buy it Now option and I ended up making about $20 profit. Now I just need to add my next month Geek pay and I’ll have enough for my new iPaq which should be available sometime this summer. So I will be without a Pocket PC for a while, which is ok considering I have the Zire 71 to review for 30 days anyway. I will also be going on a cruise to Aruba for a week to help with my loss. I tried web browsing with the Newton 2000 on my home network last night and it is just agonizingly slow compared to my CLIE or Z, although email is functional. I don’t know if I will keep the Newton much longer since I can’t really justify its use, but I am a big Apple fan and it looks cool.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I'm quite impressed by the 4-foot fall my eval unit took onto a granite counter and then a hardwood floor. Maybe Vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- @DurvidImel @AndroidAuth Congratulations David! Can't wait to see your work with the amazing @MKBHD team. What a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @theMrMobile: The #GalaxyS21Ultra has the most versatile phone camera sold in the US, and it's $200 cheaper than its uggo predecessor.… 6 hours ago
- I love the look of the Phantom Brown one on the Samsung site and am looking around my collection for a phone to tra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G review: Samsung's best S series for $200 less than last year's model zd.net/2LYxGQ6 via @ZDNet 7 hours ago