I posted a blurb for PDAGeek today concerning the announcement that FitalyStamp 3 has been released. If you haven’t tried Fitaly before then I recommend you give it a try. There is a learning curve, but your text entry speed should improve significantly. I actually was in the top 15 in the last Dom Perignon speed contest with over 60 wpm. After researching a bit for my blurb I found versions of Fitaly for the Apple Newton 2000, Sharp Zaurus 5500, CLIE NX 70, and Pocket PC. I am excited that I can now use Fitaly on all my PDAs!
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 16 hours ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MobileHG Where do you sell them? I have a few I could probably get rid of ;) 2 days ago
- @paulmstevenson @ZDNet Understood, but I rarely use ECG personally. I know BP isn't likely soon either, but I would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I think wearables are my addiction ;) Just ordered my own Garmin Epix. Thought of the Fenix 7 solar, but the abilit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago