I posted a blurb for PDAGeek today concerning the announcement that FitalyStamp 3 has been released. If you haven’t tried Fitaly before then I recommend you give it a try. There is a learning curve, but your text entry speed should improve significantly. I actually was in the top 15 in the last Dom Perignon speed contest with over 60 wpm. After researching a bit for my blurb I found versions of Fitaly for the Apple Newton 2000, Sharp Zaurus 5500, CLIE NX 70, and Pocket PC. I am excited that I can now use Fitaly on all my PDAs!
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @CoachCWC @Dreamajojo77 Happy birthday young man ;) Still a few years behind me, but we keep going strong... 6 hours ago
- @UEFA Thank God. I was watching the match and was as shocked as everyone by the sudden collapse. People around the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Looking forward to the day FreePower tech is in all wireless charging pads. The Valet 3 is extremely well made, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @ichadman @evernote @iansmall Just renewed Premium and see I have been an Evernote user since February 2008! 3 days ago
- @ichadman @evernote @iansmall I was an original Evernote subscriber, but with the office using MS products I tried… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago