I posted a blurb for PDAGeek today concerning the announcement that FitalyStamp 3 has been released. If you haven’t tried Fitaly before then I recommend you give it a try. There is a learning curve, but your text entry speed should improve significantly. I actually was in the top 15 in the last Dom Perignon speed contest with over 60 wpm. After researching a bit for my blurb I found versions of Fitaly for the Apple Newton 2000, Sharp Zaurus 5500, CLIE NX 70, and Pocket PC. I am excited that I can now use Fitaly on all my PDAs!
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @CrackBerry: The Galaxy Z Fold 4 is the best phone made this year – here's why @nirave liked it so much he bought two https://t.co/OjCCo… 2 hours ago
- RT @ZDNET: Lectric XP 3.0 review: This e-bike is built for two zd.net/3VTVGCF by @palmsolo 12 hours ago
- My Instagram feed is mainly comprised of fighter jets and fly fishing for trout. I’m a simple man with simply joys in life. 3 days ago
- Damn, I can spend hours watching fighter jets and the awesome A10 Warthog videos on Instagram. Living my childhood dream on Instagram :) 3 days ago
- @CFBONFOX @TCUFootball I can’t believe the coach didn’t give him a chance to win it in the goal line stand. He left… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago