I bought a T-Mobile Sidekick the day it was released last year, but after not being able to get service around my home I sold it to another person after about 4 months. The device was awesome for surfing anywhere (where you could get a signal) and I really enjoyed the way they built the operating system to work with the scroll wheel and keyboard. I am posting a blurb tomorrow at PDAGeek about the news that the color version is coming next month. Besides adding color this version increased the processor speed, increased the RAM, and increased the battery life. I may be tempted, but until I get a decent T-Mobile signal at all times I won’t be jumping on the bandwagon this time.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @Jiminhno @KevinCTofel @surface Understood, just wish my bank worked with one of the GPS sports watch payment systems :( 2 days ago
- @MKBHD @backlon I'm sure my cats would take down this bad boy in seconds. 2 days ago
- This may be the perfect companion to the @surface Duo since you can use it for phone calls and payments with Google… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Hmm, not impressed with sleep experience, SpO2 matches Garmin well, need to further explore Workouts since it's lam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @stevelitchfield: Phones Show 405 is now up at youtu.be/BDu5u6bEHIA with my take on the rather wonderful POCO X3 (NFC) 8-) 8-) Like… 3 days ago