I bought a T-Mobile Sidekick the day it was released last year, but after not being able to get service around my home I sold it to another person after about 4 months. The device was awesome for surfing anywhere (where you could get a signal) and I really enjoyed the way they built the operating system to work with the scroll wheel and keyboard. I am posting a blurb tomorrow at PDAGeek about the news that the color version is coming next month. Besides adding color this version increased the processor speed, increased the RAM, and increased the battery life. I may be tempted, but until I get a decent T-Mobile signal at all times I won’t be jumping on the bandwagon this time.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @maxwell_ramsey: This is one of the best videos ever uploaded to YouTube, and it reinforces why business needs to get people back togeth… 9 hours ago
- @GeoffEff @rcadden Yikes, that's a long haul each day. Hope you are able to work hybrid or have some good content t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @rcadden Ha, yeah, I guess that's true. I could drive, but sacrifice the time and inconvenience for the lack of str… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- We returned to the office last week and I don't get the hate for commutes. I've been commuting via rail since 1995… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- If you have a Z Fold 3 and use the S Pen, this is the BEST case I have found for it so far. Throw that trashy Samsu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago