I bought a T-Mobile Sidekick the day it was released last year, but after not being able to get service around my home I sold it to another person after about 4 months. The device was awesome for surfing anywhere (where you could get a signal) and I really enjoyed the way they built the operating system to work with the scroll wheel and keyboard. I am posting a blurb tomorrow at PDAGeek about the news that the color version is coming next month. Besides adding color this version increased the processor speed, increased the RAM, and increased the battery life. I may be tempted, but until I get a decent T-Mobile signal at all times I won’t be jumping on the bandwagon this time.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- The Watch is in MUCH better shape than my trashed legs after crawling on my belly through rocks and coal beds. I am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Before and after shots of my Apple Watch Ultra at the Tough Mudder 15k endurance event in Black Diamond. Stay tuned… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @gallifrey I was moving Android to iPhone and older iPhone to iPhone. The iPhone to iPhone did not fully process an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Have to say that the eSIM process for my wife and daughter has been quite frustrating. Glad I did not get an iPhone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @SeattlePD I was 5 floors up visiting a patient and felt the three distinct gunshot vibrations. Fast response from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago