I bought a T-Mobile Sidekick the day it was released last year, but after not being able to get service around my home I sold it to another person after about 4 months. The device was awesome for surfing anywhere (where you could get a signal) and I really enjoyed the way they built the operating system to work with the scroll wheel and keyboard. I am posting a blurb tomorrow at PDAGeek about the news that the color version is coming next month. Besides adding color this version increased the processor speed, increased the RAM, and increased the battery life. I may be tempted, but until I get a decent T-Mobile signal at all times I won’t be jumping on the bandwagon this time.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @therugbynetwork: 🚨 The Rugby Network is here! MLR’s new home for streaming and content 🙌 ✅ Live & On-Demand Matches ✅ Highlights ✅… 23 hours ago
- RT @KieranAlger: After 2 months of in-depth testing by three runners, @theruntesters @GarminUK Enduro verdict is in. https://t.co/0IRPIhSI… 23 hours ago
- @andrewmartonik What happens if you get a flat tire? I don’t get why a claustrophobic tunnel with LED lighting is a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Quick action by the guy. I can't stop laughing at how he throws the bobcat through the air ;) twitter.com/Evi3Zamora/sta… 2 days ago
- Very slick, hope to see this as a future product. twitter.com/phonewisdom/st… 3 days ago