I bought a T-Mobile Sidekick the day it was released last year, but after not being able to get service around my home I sold it to another person after about 4 months. The device was awesome for surfing anywhere (where you could get a signal) and I really enjoyed the way they built the operating system to work with the scroll wheel and keyboard. I am posting a blurb tomorrow at PDAGeek about the news that the color version is coming next month. Besides adding color this version increased the processor speed, increased the RAM, and increased the battery life. I may be tempted, but until I get a decent T-Mobile signal at all times I won’t be jumping on the bandwagon this time.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I need to see the Pixel 6 devices in person since I'm not sold on the photos of them. Haven't been impressed with P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @maxwell_ramsey The stupid media never give context to their numbers because that’s not scary though. It’s terrible… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- When the @CoinbaseSupport folks finally reached my spot in the queue they resolved my problem quickly and completel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I know several folks who are hesitant of the new tech MRNA vaccine, but a few confirmed they would get vaxxed if th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @andrewmartonik @DigitalTrends Congratulations Andrew, well deserved! 5 days ago