I bought a T-Mobile Sidekick the day it was released last year, but after not being able to get service around my home I sold it to another person after about 4 months. The device was awesome for surfing anywhere (where you could get a signal) and I really enjoyed the way they built the operating system to work with the scroll wheel and keyboard. I am posting a blurb tomorrow at PDAGeek about the news that the color version is coming next month. Besides adding color this version increased the processor speed, increased the RAM, and increased the battery life. I may be tempted, but until I get a decent T-Mobile signal at all times I won’t be jumping on the bandwagon this time.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @terrydell Praying for you and your wife Terry. We've had to cope with too much cancer in our family and I'm sorry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @CoachCWC Agreed, this is one area of using the device that has me putting it back down and grabbing another. I scr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @stevelitchfield: Matt’s back! Now on YouTube. And booked onto PSC too. 8-) Welcome to Palmsolo: A Mobile Tech Story https://t.co/ObZxl… 3 days ago
- @MobileHG Garmin app options, nothing special done by me. 3 days ago
- @jareddipane @YouTube @Hydrow_by_CREW If you see in my video, mine is in the garage. Not everyone has a dedicated r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago