I can’t tell you have frustrated I am today. As I posted yesterday, I was extremely excited to see that Laridian released a version of MyBible for the Palm platform that supported the CLIE HiRes+ display. However, after loading it and a translation I tapped the icon to launch it and received a white screen of death and had to soft reset my device to get it going again. I tried several more times and even performed a hard reset to take my device back to a factory state, all without reaching resolution. I don’t know what is going on, but I can’t even begin to review it if I can’t start the program. Is satan trying to keep me from reading this Bible or what?
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @CoachCWC @Dreamajojo77 Happy birthday young man ;) Still a few years behind me, but we keep going strong... 5 hours ago
- @UEFA Thank God. I was watching the match and was as shocked as everyone by the sudden collapse. People around the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Looking forward to the day FreePower tech is in all wireless charging pads. The Valet 3 is extremely well made, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @ichadman @evernote @iansmall Just renewed Premium and see I have been an Evernote user since February 2008! 3 days ago
- @ichadman @evernote @iansmall I was an original Evernote subscriber, but with the office using MS products I tried… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago