I can’t tell you have frustrated I am today. As I posted yesterday, I was extremely excited to see that Laridian released a version of MyBible for the Palm platform that supported the CLIE HiRes+ display. However, after loading it and a translation I tapped the icon to launch it and received a white screen of death and had to soft reset my device to get it going again. I tried several more times and even performed a hard reset to take my device back to a factory state, all without reaching resolution. I don’t know what is going on, but I can’t even begin to review it if I can’t start the program. Is satan trying to keep me from reading this Bible or what?
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @Jiminhno @KevinCTofel @surface Understood, just wish my bank worked with one of the GPS sports watch payment systems :( 2 days ago
- @MKBHD @backlon I'm sure my cats would take down this bad boy in seconds. 2 days ago
- This may be the perfect companion to the @surface Duo since you can use it for phone calls and payments with Google… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Hmm, not impressed with sleep experience, SpO2 matches Garmin well, need to further explore Workouts since it's lam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @stevelitchfield: Phones Show 405 is now up at youtu.be/BDu5u6bEHIA with my take on the rather wonderful POCO X3 (NFC) 8-) 8-) Like… 3 days ago