I don’t think a new CLIE is coming as soon as we thought since Sony just announced a new gaming device and a thorough search of the FCC site shows no new Sony device with wireless capabilities, either Bluetooth or 802.11b. I’m still holding out for a May release of my 2200 though.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @nan @TMobile Yeah, so should people with FaceTime accounts remove the phone number in the account list? I have my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Not an Apple or FaceTime expert, but really struggling to figure out how FaceTime call from home to daughter in Aus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 6 days ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @MobileHG Where do you sell them? I have a few I could probably get rid of ;) 1 week ago