I don’t think a new CLIE is coming as soon as we thought since Sony just announced a new gaming device and a thorough search of the FCC site shows no new Sony device with wireless capabilities, either Bluetooth or 802.11b. I’m still holding out for a May release of my 2200 though.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @MrCippy: My iPhone 12 Pro review: Expensive, 5G isn’t a big deal (yet), but impressive performance and the camera is fantastic. And tha… 18 hours ago
- Hope you enjoy checking out my workspace. twitter.com/ZDNet/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Whoa, mowed the lawn this afternoon with the new active noise cancellation upgrade on the @Jabra_US Elite 75t and c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- iPad Air (2020) review: A tablet designed for work and play zd.net/2HIhX6a via @ZDNet & @mrcippy If I didn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MaxLucado: Loneliness is a pervasive pandemic. And yes, loneliness is being alone physically, for sure. More so, it's a feeling that no… 1 day ago