I just downloaded and installed the new ROM 3.10 for my Z and it seems to be much faster. I have to manually configure the config files to use my WiFi card since I am using an Intel Pro model that never gets included in the ROM. I would love to play with it some more, but I am heading out on my weeklong cruise tomorrow so have to put it aside for a week. No more posts will be up for at least a week.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @nan @TMobile Yeah, so should people with FaceTime accounts remove the phone number in the account list? I have my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Not an Apple or FaceTime expert, but really struggling to figure out how FaceTime call from home to daughter in Aus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 6 days ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @MobileHG Where do you sell them? I have a few I could probably get rid of ;) 1 week ago