I just downloaded and installed the new ROM 3.10 for my Z and it seems to be much faster. I have to manually configure the config files to use my WiFi card since I am using an Intel Pro model that never gets included in the ROM. I would love to play with it some more, but I am heading out on my weeklong cruise tomorrow so have to put it aside for a week. No more posts will be up for at least a week.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @ZDNet: Nomad Rugged Leather Moment case: MagSafe, 10-foot protection, and advanced lens support zd.net/3vrXK7B by @palmsolo 20 hours ago
- @andrewmartonik I hate the loud fans on my Samsung charger and once you dive in a bit to see how wireless charging… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @WeAreVolonic Valet 3 review: Elegant luxury @AiraPower FreePower wireless charging pad zd.net/3pUj1Wo Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CoachCWC @Dreamajojo77 Happy birthday young man ;) Still a few years behind me, but we keep going strong... 2 days ago
- @UEFA Thank God. I was watching the match and was as shocked as everyone by the sudden collapse. People around the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago