I just downloaded and installed the new ROM 3.10 for my Z and it seems to be much faster. I have to manually configure the config files to use my WiFi card since I am using an Intel Pro model that never gets included in the ROM. I would love to play with it some more, but I am heading out on my weeklong cruise tomorrow so have to put it aside for a week. No more posts will be up for at least a week.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @sjbarbeau Hey Sean, please send me an email palmsolo at the Gmail so I can send you a promising S21 screenshot. 10 hours ago
- RT @ichadman: Selling some phones! Here is the Surface Duo: swappa.com/listing/view/L… 11 hours ago
- I thought I heard there were some S Pen limitations at launch for the S21 Ultra, but so far it looks like everythin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @rickhuizinga I personally really like the violet. It's a very subtle purple. The more shocking part of it is the r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @gshocker @SamsungMobileUS Yeah, this matte black is lovely. Maybe they should have called it the @MKBHD Edition ;) 3 days ago