I just downloaded and installed the new ROM 3.10 for my Z and it seems to be much faster. I have to manually configure the config files to use my WiFi card since I am using an Intel Pro model that never gets included in the ROM. I would love to play with it some more, but I am heading out on my weeklong cruise tomorrow so have to put it aside for a week. No more posts will be up for at least a week.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @CoachCWC: NEW VIDEO ALERT - Take 2! (sorry was scheduled for tomorrow instead of today) Lifelong iPhone User Switches to Android with… 11 hours ago
- RT @rossrubin: Some thoughts on how the @LG Wing continues the company's cautious approach to second screens that don't interfere with the… 18 hours ago
- @Jiminhno @KevinCTofel @surface Understood, just wish my bank worked with one of the GPS sports watch payment systems :( 4 days ago
- @MKBHD @backlon I'm sure my cats would take down this bad boy in seconds. 4 days ago
- This may be the perfect companion to the @surface Duo since you can use it for phone calls and payments with Google… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago