I just downloaded and installed the new ROM 3.10 for my Z and it seems to be much faster. I have to manually configure the config files to use my WiFi card since I am using an Intel Pro model that never gets included in the ROM. I would love to play with it some more, but I am heading out on my weeklong cruise tomorrow so have to put it aside for a week. No more posts will be up for at least a week.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- My Instagram feed is mainly comprised of fighter jets and fly fishing for trout. I’m a simple man with simply joys in life. 2 days ago
- Damn, I can spend hours watching fighter jets and the awesome A10 Warthog videos on Instagram. Living my childhood dream on Instagram :) 2 days ago
- @CFBONFOX @TCUFootball I can’t believe the coach didn’t give him a chance to win it in the goal line stand. He left… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Excellent take on all of the aspects of both of these earbuds. Nice job Kevin! twitter.com/TechNinjaSpeak… 3 days ago
- RT @ZDNET: Garmin Enduro 2 has one killer feature I didn't know I needed zd.net/3UhVT1q by @palmsolo 4 days ago