I just found out that the PPC 2003 OS and new iPaqs probably will not be released until at least June 23rd so I went ahead and bought the new in box iPaq 3955. I am looking forward to my first iPaq with a large 3.8″ display and rock solid performance. I am looking at getting a Silver Slider to add CF functionality to use my CF accessories and see there are a few choices. If I like this model I may stick with it for a while and if not then I’ll sell it on ebay and get a 2200 or something.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @ZDNet: Microsoft Surface Duo review: Buy it for dual screen use, not for its old specs zd.net/2ENUW03 by @palmsolo 26 minutes ago
- @philipberne @SamsungMobile @surface 15 days after delivery, from what I can find on the Samsung store website. 11 hours ago
- @byronini @SamsungMobile @surface That's just about exactly what I'm narrowing in on. The Surface Duo is pretty gre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Pixel 5 looks like a solid 5G phone option. I personally have way too many phones to purchase one for myself though… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @wildlime @SamsungMobile @surface I get it, that's actually where I may end up too ;) 21 hours ago