We also asked Microsoft about display resolutions and landscape support and they stated that there are plans for the future. However, here is some good news for Peter. A 2.7″ display Pocket PC Phone Edition should be announced sometime in November. If you have seen the Legend Phone Edition from China I imagine it will be similar, although with an even smaller display. This model should satisfy those looking for a device that is not quite a full Smartphone with the small, non-touch screen display and also not as large as the Pocket PC Phone Edition. I’ll let you know if I hear anymore about this device.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 16 hours ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MobileHG Where do you sell them? I have a few I could probably get rid of ;) 2 days ago
- @paulmstevenson @ZDNet Understood, but I rarely use ECG personally. I know BP isn't likely soon either, but I would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I think wearables are my addiction ;) Just ordered my own Garmin Epix. Thought of the Fenix 7 solar, but the abilit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago