We also asked Microsoft about display resolutions and landscape support and they stated that there are plans for the future. However, here is some good news for Peter. A 2.7″ display Pocket PC Phone Edition should be announced sometime in November. If you have seen the Legend Phone Edition from China I imagine it will be similar, although with an even smaller display. This model should satisfy those looking for a device that is not quite a full Smartphone with the small, non-touch screen display and also not as large as the Pocket PC Phone Edition. I’ll let you know if I hear anymore about this device.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- palmsolo's Refresh Review Rating Scale, by @palmsolo open.substack.com/pub/palmsolo/p… Trying to stick to a theme here and pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- @terrydell Praying for you and your wife Terry. We've had to cope with too much cancer in our family and I'm sorry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CoachCWC Agreed, this is one area of using the device that has me putting it back down and grabbing another. I scr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @stevelitchfield: Matt’s back! Now on YouTube. And booked onto PSC too. 8-) Welcome to Palmsolo: A Mobile Tech Story https://t.co/ObZxl… 4 days ago
- @MobileHG Garmin app options, nothing special done by me. 4 days ago