Call me crazy, but I just ordered the HP iPAQ 4355 from HPShopping with next business day air ($50 ouch!) using their 12 month same as cash plan. There was no tax so if I would have bought it here in Washington I would have paid that much just for the tax anyway. So look for a first impressions review on Monday at Geek.com. I am so excited to get this device because of the thumb keyboard and integrated wireless options. This device is a peer to my UX50 and I hope it lives up to my expectations. I do have 30 days to decided if I want to keep it or not and if I do keep it then I will probably have to do something with my 2215 since I don’t think I can really afford to keep both.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I'm quite impressed by the 4-foot fall my eval unit took onto a granite counter and then a hardwood floor. Maybe Vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @DurvidImel @AndroidAuth Congratulations David! Can't wait to see your work with the amazing @MKBHD team. What a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @theMrMobile: The #GalaxyS21Ultra has the most versatile phone camera sold in the US, and it's $200 cheaper than its uggo predecessor.… 12 hours ago
- I love the look of the Phantom Brown one on the Samsung site and am looking around my collection for a phone to tra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G review: Samsung's best S series for $200 less than last year's model zd.net/2LYxGQ6 via @ZDNet 13 hours ago