Call me crazy, but I just ordered the HP iPAQ 4355 from HPShopping with next business day air ($50 ouch!) using their 12 month same as cash plan. There was no tax so if I would have bought it here in Washington I would have paid that much just for the tax anyway. So look for a first impressions review on Monday at Geek.com. I am so excited to get this device because of the thumb keyboard and integrated wireless options. This device is a peer to my UX50 and I hope it lives up to my expectations. I do have 30 days to decided if I want to keep it or not and if I do keep it then I will probably have to do something with my 2215 since I don’t think I can really afford to keep both.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @jperlow No way I'm showing her that or she might switch colors. I ordered boring black since I wanted 256 and that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I told my wife we should upgrade her Android. She said her dentist told her a our the Pixel 6 today;) Ordered her a green 6! 1 day ago
- @michaelherald Sadly no. I.had to send it back after a couple of week review period. LOVED it and still thinking of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Whoa, Google has some kind of strange ordering system. Just keep trying and eventually you might get lucky. Now hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @askdes Hmm, doesn't look like T-Mobile wants me to buy one either. No matter which phone on my line I choose I get… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago