Well, the 4355 arrived at my house at 9 am and my wife plugged it in for me since I am at work. I am leaving a bit early today because I just can’t wait a whole day to check it out and I want to write up a mini-revew/first impressions for PDAGeek to post tomorrow morning. I have a list of things I want to check out on it and will compare it to my 2215 with thumb keyboard attachment. By the way, the thumb keyboard attachment really is a nice accessory and is quite functional.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I'm quite impressed by the 4-foot fall my eval unit took onto a granite counter and then a hardwood floor. Maybe Vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @DurvidImel @AndroidAuth Congratulations David! Can't wait to see your work with the amazing @MKBHD team. What a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @theMrMobile: The #GalaxyS21Ultra has the most versatile phone camera sold in the US, and it's $200 cheaper than its uggo predecessor.… 3 hours ago
- I love the look of the Phantom Brown one on the Samsung site and am looking around my collection for a phone to tra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G review: Samsung's best S series for $200 less than last year's model zd.net/2LYxGQ6 via @ZDNet 4 hours ago