I have been carrying around 2 cell phones for a few months now since we had Qwest wireless when we first moved to Washington 3 years ago due to the unlimited calls between each phone and our home phone. I also have T-Mobile for data and have 6 months remaining on that contract. I decided to switch my wife to T-Mobile now that number portability is in effect and we just had her phone activated with the new number yesterday. It took 10 days to get the number ported over to the new service. The problem now is that T-Mobile still does not work that great at my house and my wife needs to make long distance calls for her PartyLite candle business. I did find that Qwest offers unlimited long distance from your home phone for only $20 a month so I could still save $30 a month if I stuck with T-Mobile. Then again, my wife is leary of T-Mobile’s coverage and may want to go back to a Qwest cell phone. If I do take her back then I will just get one phone for her with lots of minutes and keep my T-Mobile phone. So now we need to test out T-Mobile’s coverage in areas she travels and see if it will work for us.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @ichadman Don't worry, this is definitely one area I will make clear in my review. I plan to compare the SPO2 exper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- RT @ZDNet: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 design team focused on harmonious look zd.net/35PnJwm by @joechomuhyun 7 hours ago
- RT @RDRv3: this post from @MaxWinebach is absolutely absurdly detailed if you want to know EVERYTHING Samsung has changed in One UI 3.0 (a… 8 hours ago
- @CoachCWC Ha, I share your pain. Sent back the review unit, my custom red hinge one won't be here for couple weeks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Yikes, I tried the old three button navigation style on the Surface Duo and I just can't do it. Back to the fluid g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago