I have been carrying around 2 cell phones for a few months now since we had Qwest wireless when we first moved to Washington 3 years ago due to the unlimited calls between each phone and our home phone. I also have T-Mobile for data and have 6 months remaining on that contract. I decided to switch my wife to T-Mobile now that number portability is in effect and we just had her phone activated with the new number yesterday. It took 10 days to get the number ported over to the new service. The problem now is that T-Mobile still does not work that great at my house and my wife needs to make long distance calls for her PartyLite candle business. I did find that Qwest offers unlimited long distance from your home phone for only $20 a month so I could still save $30 a month if I stuck with T-Mobile. Then again, my wife is leary of T-Mobile’s coverage and may want to go back to a Qwest cell phone. If I do take her back then I will just get one phone for her with lots of minutes and keep my T-Mobile phone. So now we need to test out T-Mobile’s coverage in areas she travels and see if it will work for us.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @nan @TMobile Yeah, so should people with FaceTime accounts remove the phone number in the account list? I have my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Not an Apple or FaceTime expert, but really struggling to figure out how FaceTime call from home to daughter in Aus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 6 days ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @MobileHG Where do you sell them? I have a few I could probably get rid of ;) 1 week ago