I was looking around for a FM transmitter for my new iPod and stumbled upon links to the book that I am helping Bill Landon with. I should soon be listed as the co-author and wonder if it will be reflected in the descriptions at these sites. If you are a newbie at Windows Mobile 2003 or want to know everything there is about operating these devices, feel free to preorder the book from one of the sites. Since this is our first book, we have a small deal where we don’t actually get anything from royalties so don’t feel like I am pushing you to buy it or anything. The preorder price is already quite a deal and I don’t know if it will be like this when the book comes out. It should be out sometime in April.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @HilzFuld I believe all new iPhone 13 models are 0.25mm thicker due to larger capacity batteries so that is likely… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @maxwell_ramsey Only temporarily, from what I understand. You liver bile duct adapts to compensate for the missing gallbladder. 10 hours ago
- Another sign I really am aging, had gallbladder removal surgery today :( Feeling OK thanks to some pain medication,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @terrydell Ha, nope not me. I don't even have an iPad ;) If Apple would add Apple Watch support to the iPad then I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @MrCippy: The fantastic @palmsolo, @beth_mauder and I talk about Apple’s announcements this week. 18 hours ago