I was looking around for a FM transmitter for my new iPod and stumbled upon links to the book that I am helping Bill Landon with. I should soon be listed as the co-author and wonder if it will be reflected in the descriptions at these sites. If you are a newbie at Windows Mobile 2003 or want to know everything there is about operating these devices, feel free to preorder the book from one of the sites. Since this is our first book, we have a small deal where we don’t actually get anything from royalties so don’t feel like I am pushing you to buy it or anything. The preorder price is already quite a deal and I don’t know if it will be like this when the book comes out. It should be out sometime in April.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @ichadman Don't worry, this is definitely one area I will make clear in my review. I plan to compare the SPO2 exper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @ZDNet: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 design team focused on harmonious look zd.net/35PnJwm by @joechomuhyun 6 hours ago
- RT @RDRv3: this post from @MaxWinebach is absolutely absurdly detailed if you want to know EVERYTHING Samsung has changed in One UI 3.0 (a… 7 hours ago
- @CoachCWC Ha, I share your pain. Sent back the review unit, my custom red hinge one won't be here for couple weeks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Yikes, I tried the old three button navigation style on the Surface Duo and I just can't do it. Back to the fluid g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago