I was looking around for a FM transmitter for my new iPod and stumbled upon links to the book that I am helping Bill Landon with. I should soon be listed as the co-author and wonder if it will be reflected in the descriptions at these sites. If you are a newbie at Windows Mobile 2003 or want to know everything there is about operating these devices, feel free to preorder the book from one of the sites. Since this is our first book, we have a small deal where we don’t actually get anything from royalties so don’t feel like I am pushing you to buy it or anything. The preorder price is already quite a deal and I don’t know if it will be like this when the book comes out. It should be out sometime in April.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Stop it Jason. I really do NOT need another phone ;) twitter.com/ZDNet/status/1… 1 day ago
- I have to say that moving from my old Costco desk to the @WorkWithVari Electric Standing Desk has greatly improved… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @MKBHD: Alright... Who’s ready for a 16-way bracket-style Blind Smartphone Camera test? 🤓 I’ll start with the first round photos shortl… 2 days ago
- If you want full protection for your @SamsungMobile Galaxy Z Fold 2, then this @SpigenWorld case offers it. I like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @rcadden Damn, sorry to hear this news Ricky. Praying for her and your family as she battles COVID. I still sit bac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago