I was looking around for a FM transmitter for my new iPod and stumbled upon links to the book that I am helping Bill Landon with. I should soon be listed as the co-author and wonder if it will be reflected in the descriptions at these sites. If you are a newbie at Windows Mobile 2003 or want to know everything there is about operating these devices, feel free to preorder the book from one of the sites. Since this is our first book, we have a small deal where we don’t actually get anything from royalties so don’t feel like I am pushing you to buy it or anything. The preorder price is already quite a deal and I don’t know if it will be like this when the book comes out. It should be out sometime in April.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @Captain2Phones: In all the excitement of the weekend, forgot to plug the latest video (before yet another deluge of mobile releases hit… 10 hours ago
- @rcadden It was HOT, especially for late October, but we enjoyed the experience and will likely be back for another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Had a blast today at the US Grand Prix and thrilled I was able to walk the track after Max won. Here I am at turn 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @redbull screaming past us into turn 1. Awesome to see Max earn pole position for tomorrow's race. Been an incredib… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @lisagade: Here’s my Surface Duo 2 review, the do-over of Microsoft’s dual screen Android phone with proper specs this time: https://t.c… 1 day ago