The day before our local user group meeting they finally posted the agenda and it shows that Motorola is going to show the MPx and MPx100. Tomorrow is my oldest daughter’s 10th birthday so I am missing the meeting and can’t believe my luck. That is one device that looks like it has it all and I really wanted to check it out. I’ll have to get the scoop from my buddy Peter on Wednesday.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @maxwell_ramsey Only temporarily, from what I understand. You liver bile duct adapts to compensate for the missing gallbladder. 2 hours ago
- Another sign I really am aging, had gallbladder removal surgery today :( Feeling OK thanks to some pain medication,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @terrydell Ha, nope not me. I don't even have an iPad ;) If Apple would add Apple Watch support to the iPad then I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @MrCippy: The fantastic @palmsolo, @beth_mauder and I talk about Apple’s announcements this week. 10 hours ago
- RT @dcrainmakerblog: Here's your complete GoPro Hero 10 In-Depth Review! I dive into the core 16 new things to know, with boatloads of comp… 17 hours ago