Pocket PC Thoughts posted that the access was gone last Tuesday, but I was still able to use it up until Friday. While on my trip to the ocean with my girls I could no longer check email or surf via the free access. I had it for about 8 months so I was happy with it and found I used it quite a bit. I called up and ordered the unlimited $19.99 plan and within about 15 minutes I was up with full access. The nice thing about the paid plan is I can check my work Groupwise account via the web interface and also use MSN Messenger on my device. I’ll check again to see if the free access really is gone, but I don’t mind paying the $20 for unlimited data and the reliability that goes along with paid service.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Is T-Mobile free access really gone?
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @maxwell_ramsey: This is one of the best videos ever uploaded to YouTube, and it reinforces why business needs to get people back togeth… 8 hours ago
- @GeoffEff @rcadden Yikes, that's a long haul each day. Hope you are able to work hybrid or have some good content t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @rcadden Ha, yeah, I guess that's true. I could drive, but sacrifice the time and inconvenience for the lack of str… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- We returned to the office last week and I don't get the hate for commutes. I've been commuting via rail since 1995… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- If you have a Z Fold 3 and use the S Pen, this is the BEST case I have found for it so far. Throw that trashy Samsu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago