Thank you all for your prayers for our church friend Linda. Praise the Lord for the good news we heard at church today. Linda’s nodules are not lung cancer as originally diagnosed, but are a disorder known as Sarcoidosis and it is something that can be treated with medications. Needless to say, the church was very excited and everyone let out a collective sigh of relief and praise.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Linda does not have cancer!
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @maxwell_ramsey The stupid media never give context to their numbers because that’s not scary though. It’s terrible… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- When the @CoinbaseSupport folks finally reached my spot in the queue they resolved my problem quickly and completel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I know several folks who are hesitant of the new tech MRNA vaccine, but a few confirmed they would get vaxxed if th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @andrewmartonik @DigitalTrends Congratulations Andrew, well deserved! 4 days ago
- @joemmarcum Yeah, but this year I mean it ;) Seriously though, I’ve been using an iPhone 12 Pro Max for almost a fu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago