Thank you all for your prayers for our church friend Linda. Praise the Lord for the good news we heard at church today. Linda’s nodules are not lung cancer as originally diagnosed, but are a disorder known as Sarcoidosis and it is something that can be treated with medications. Needless to say, the church was very excited and everyone let out a collective sigh of relief and praise.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Linda does not have cancer!
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @ichadman Don't worry, this is definitely one area I will make clear in my review. I plan to compare the SPO2 exper… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @ZDNet: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 design team focused on harmonious look zd.net/35PnJwm by @joechomuhyun 8 hours ago
- RT @RDRv3: this post from @MaxWinebach is absolutely absurdly detailed if you want to know EVERYTHING Samsung has changed in One UI 3.0 (a… 9 hours ago
- @CoachCWC Ha, I share your pain. Sent back the review unit, my custom red hinge one won't be here for couple weeks.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Yikes, I tried the old three button navigation style on the Surface Duo and I just can't do it. Back to the fluid g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago