Thank you all for your prayers for our church friend Linda. Praise the Lord for the good news we heard at church today. Linda’s nodules are not lung cancer as originally diagnosed, but are a disorder known as Sarcoidosis and it is something that can be treated with medications. Needless to say, the church was very excited and everyone let out a collective sigh of relief and praise.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Linda does not have cancer!
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @ZDNet: Garmin inReach Mini 2 review: Life-saving, ultra-compact satellite tech for your next adventure zd.net/38XY2h0 by @palm… 18 hours ago
- RT @Captain2Phones: I have SO MUCH to say about the Vivo X Fold. It's a shot across Samsung's bow: a cheaper, bigger, mostly *better* smar… 1 day ago
- RT @ZDNet: Hydrow video review: Why I'm a lifetime subscriber now zd.net/38pNjMg by @palmsolo 1 day ago
- @MobileHG @Hydrow_by_CREW You can use it in Just Row mode, but progress is not recorded and the compelling experien… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I wasn't impressed at first, but a couple of weeks later I was blown away by the physical transformation brought ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago