As I briefly mentioned, we received the Motorola MPx220 and the Orange C500. The C500 was locked and codes were going to be provided by Orange. I waited 2 days, but my impatience got the best of me so I gave myself an early Christmas present and paid $39 to have it unlocked in a couple minutes. Thanks to Peter for sending me the link. I am now all set and can start loading up my C500, although I still need to get my miniSD card from Buy.com to really go to town with it:)
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- The Watch is in MUCH better shape than my trashed legs after crawling on my belly through rocks and coal beds. I am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Before and after shots of my Apple Watch Ultra at the Tough Mudder 15k endurance event in Black Diamond. Stay tuned… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @gallifrey I was moving Android to iPhone and older iPhone to iPhone. The iPhone to iPhone did not fully process an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Have to say that the eSIM process for my wife and daughter has been quite frustrating. Glad I did not get an iPhone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @SeattlePD I was 5 floors up visiting a patient and felt the three distinct gunshot vibrations. Fast response from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago