I try to only discuss my usage of mobile devices on this blog, yet I am quite passionate about other aspects of life too. In order to voice some of my thoughts that are swirling in my head I created a new MSN Spaces blog focused on my religious, political, and personal life that you can check out here. If you are also passionate about these topics and might get offended and stop reading this mobile device blog then you may not want to check it out. I know I removed one site devoted to mobile devices from my browser favorites after I found out the author was passionate about beliefs opposite of mine and I just couldn’t get over it.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @Captain2Phones: In all the excitement of the weekend, forgot to plug the latest video (before yet another deluge of mobile releases hit… 10 hours ago
- @rcadden It was HOT, especially for late October, but we enjoyed the experience and will likely be back for another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Had a blast today at the US Grand Prix and thrilled I was able to walk the track after Max won. Here I am at turn 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @redbull screaming past us into turn 1. Awesome to see Max earn pole position for tomorrow's race. Been an incredib… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @lisagade: Here’s my Surface Duo 2 review, the do-over of Microsoft’s dual screen Android phone with proper specs this time: https://t.c… 1 day ago