I try to only discuss my usage of mobile devices on this blog, yet I am quite passionate about other aspects of life too. In order to voice some of my thoughts that are swirling in my head I created a new MSN Spaces blog focused on my religious, political, and personal life that you can check out here. If you are also passionate about these topics and might get offended and stop reading this mobile device blog then you may not want to check it out. I know I removed one site devoted to mobile devices from my browser favorites after I found out the author was passionate about beliefs opposite of mine and I just couldn’t get over it.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- The Watch is in MUCH better shape than my trashed legs after crawling on my belly through rocks and coal beds. I am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Before and after shots of my Apple Watch Ultra at the Tough Mudder 15k endurance event in Black Diamond. Stay tuned… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- @gallifrey I was moving Android to iPhone and older iPhone to iPhone. The iPhone to iPhone did not fully process an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Have to say that the eSIM process for my wife and daughter has been quite frustrating. Glad I did not get an iPhone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @SeattlePD I was 5 floors up visiting a patient and felt the three distinct gunshot vibrations. Fast response from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago