I made it back from a very cold and snowy (40 inches in Juneau) Alaska and am happy to see it in the 60s in Seattle. I was able to hook up to the internet using my Zoom Bluetooth 56k modem and Tungsten T3. The cruddy Bluetooth stacks in the imate PDA2K and JAM did not allow me to connect with those devices and I didn’t have my Dell Axim to test out. The T3 worked very well though in dialing my calling card to get to my local ISP dialup number. Hopefully, someone at XDA-Developers.com gets the BT stacks on those devices working better.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- The Watch is in MUCH better shape than my trashed legs after crawling on my belly through rocks and coal beds. I am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Before and after shots of my Apple Watch Ultra at the Tough Mudder 15k endurance event in Black Diamond. Stay tuned… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @gallifrey I was moving Android to iPhone and older iPhone to iPhone. The iPhone to iPhone did not fully process an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Have to say that the eSIM process for my wife and daughter has been quite frustrating. Glad I did not get an iPhone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @SeattlePD I was 5 floors up visiting a patient and felt the three distinct gunshot vibrations. Fast response from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago