I made it back from a very cold and snowy (40 inches in Juneau) Alaska and am happy to see it in the 60s in Seattle. I was able to hook up to the internet using my Zoom Bluetooth 56k modem and Tungsten T3. The cruddy Bluetooth stacks in the imate PDA2K and JAM did not allow me to connect with those devices and I didn’t have my Dell Axim to test out. The T3 worked very well though in dialing my calling card to get to my local ISP dialup number. Hopefully, someone at XDA-Developers.com gets the BT stacks on those devices working better.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @Captain2Phones: In all the excitement of the weekend, forgot to plug the latest video (before yet another deluge of mobile releases hit… 10 hours ago
- @rcadden It was HOT, especially for late October, but we enjoyed the experience and will likely be back for another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Had a blast today at the US Grand Prix and thrilled I was able to walk the track after Max won. Here I am at turn 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @redbull screaming past us into turn 1. Awesome to see Max earn pole position for tomorrow's race. Been an incredib… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @lisagade: Here’s my Surface Duo 2 review, the do-over of Microsoft’s dual screen Android phone with proper specs this time: https://t.c… 1 day ago