I don’t know what was going on with the directional pad on my Orange C500, but it was bugging me and I prefer Phone Edition devices so I put it away for a couple weeks. Orange has been totally unresponsive with my requests for assistance with the device so I basically gave up on it. Peter has been interested in it so I fired it up and now it works like a champ. I don’t know what was going on or if there was a software issue, but the C500 is working great now. I am tempted to keep it, but since I prefer Phone Edition devices I am selling it to Peter at a cut rate price in hopes that he gets more use out of it than I did.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @giper54 @ZDNet I've been seriously considering wearing my Apple Watch again, but I love the Garmin stuff. I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @giper54 @ZDNet Love the Epix display, especially for my old eyes :) Almost too many Garmin devices though so it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ZDNet: Velotric Discover 1 electric bike review: Great-value step-through for all riders zd.net/39BFNhV by @palmsolo 1 week ago
- Congratulations to the @SeawolvesRugby on their win today and entry into the 2022 MLR playoffs! Can't wait to see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @ROOTSPORTS_NW @SeawolvesRugby Mariners is OVER! Put on the rugby match so we can cheer on the @SeawolvesRugby who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago