I have been away from town for a couple days and it has been a while since I updated my blog. I wanted to actually work on reviews and post a blog entry or two while on my trip, but I could not get the Dell Bluetooth keyboard to work with the i-mate JAM or PDA2K due to driver issues. I have had issues with this keyboard and different devices quite a bit in the last month or so and just replaced it in my bag with the good old solid Think Outside IR keyboard. While Bluetooth is a great idea for these keyboards and I am quite a fan and enthusiast in support of Bluetooth, it can be very frustrating at times with all the different driver versions out there. I can’t imagine the general consumer embracing Bluetooth until it works out of the box EVERY TIME!
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- The Watch is in MUCH better shape than my trashed legs after crawling on my belly through rocks and coal beds. I am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Before and after shots of my Apple Watch Ultra at the Tough Mudder 15k endurance event in Black Diamond. Stay tuned… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- @gallifrey I was moving Android to iPhone and older iPhone to iPhone. The iPhone to iPhone did not fully process an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Have to say that the eSIM process for my wife and daughter has been quite frustrating. Glad I did not get an iPhone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @SeattlePD I was 5 floors up visiting a patient and felt the three distinct gunshot vibrations. Fast response from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago