I have been away from town for a couple days and it has been a while since I updated my blog. I wanted to actually work on reviews and post a blog entry or two while on my trip, but I could not get the Dell Bluetooth keyboard to work with the i-mate JAM or PDA2K due to driver issues. I have had issues with this keyboard and different devices quite a bit in the last month or so and just replaced it in my bag with the good old solid Think Outside IR keyboard. While Bluetooth is a great idea for these keyboards and I am quite a fan and enthusiast in support of Bluetooth, it can be very frustrating at times with all the different driver versions out there. I can’t imagine the general consumer embracing Bluetooth until it works out of the box EVERY TIME!
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @MKBHD: Alright... Who’s ready for a 16-way bracket-style Blind Smartphone Camera test? 🤓 I’ll start with the first round photos shortl… 7 hours ago
- If you want full protection for your @SamsungMobile Galaxy Z Fold 2, then this @SpigenWorld case offers it. I like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @rcadden Damn, sorry to hear this news Ricky. Praying for her and your family as she battles COVID. I still sit bac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I cannot express to you all how much I LOVE my @SamsungMobile Galaxy Z Fold2 with its glorious side fingerprint sca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I still have no iPhone 12 device, thinking of possibly going for the 12 Pro Max for my old 51 year old eyes and med… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago