I have been away from town for a couple days and it has been a while since I updated my blog. I wanted to actually work on reviews and post a blog entry or two while on my trip, but I could not get the Dell Bluetooth keyboard to work with the i-mate JAM or PDA2K due to driver issues. I have had issues with this keyboard and different devices quite a bit in the last month or so and just replaced it in my bag with the good old solid Think Outside IR keyboard. While Bluetooth is a great idea for these keyboards and I am quite a fan and enthusiast in support of Bluetooth, it can be very frustrating at times with all the different driver versions out there. I can’t imagine the general consumer embracing Bluetooth until it works out of the box EVERY TIME!
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I'm a huge fan of web-based access to my workout data and appreciate that Garmin, Fitbit, and Polar provide this to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @MKBHD: Alright, I'll be giving away this $10,000 Gucci XBox to a follower who retweets this in the next 24 hours. I'll ship it anywhere… 1 day ago
- I'm 52 and just found out how Brussel sprouts grow ;) Mind blown. Just assumed they were like little heads of cabba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Ha, my wife's first comment was that I didn't flatten out the tree skirt and doing a pushup to water the tree ;) I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Wow, my wife is a tree decorating professional. I cut down the 9 foot noble and helped with the lights, but she dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago