Sorry folks, Peter called me up as soon as my post went live and bought the BT GPS. The headset is still available and I am entertaining offers on the JAM, but it is probably going to stay with me;)
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @lisagade: Here’s my review of the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, definitely the best sounding true wireless earbuds from Samsung yet. https:/… 13 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 When I removed the Fi SIM and put in my T-Mobile SIM it provides me these options for T-Mobile and bri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Weird. Here is what I see with a T-Mobile SIM in the phone. However I primarily keep a Google Fi SIM i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Yes, native to the phone. I didn't install the app. Go into the Phone dialer app, tap 3 dot right uppe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Yes sir. Even gives me the option for visual voicemail transcription capability via Google services. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago