I won some software recently and it sold for a decent price on ebay so I used the sell to pay for a new GSM Treo 600 from a TreoCentral member. Since I have never owned a Palm Smartphone I didn’t want to pay over $600 for the Treo 650. palmOne has agreed to send me a GSM unlocked Treo 650 to review for Geek.com for two weeks and offers a $100 discount to press members so if I really love it then I may sell the Treo 600 and get the 650. It will be nice to have both side-by-side for two weeks since that will give me a good chance to compare them in all respects.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @GetDesFit: Time for another unfair comparison - The new Garmin Fenix 7 vs the Apple Watch Series 7. But the new Garmin Epix wants to jo… 3 hours ago
- @nan @TMobile Yeah, so should people with FaceTime accounts remove the phone number in the account list? I have my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Not an Apple or FaceTime expert, but really struggling to figure out how FaceTime call from home to daughter in Aus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 1 week ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago