My Treo 650 arrived yesterday and I spent way too many hours last night completely loading it up with all the applications I wanted to use on it. I have read of many instability and reset issues and was a bit worried about what might happen, but I put 34 3rd party applications (including Chatter email, VeriChat, Docs to Go 7, Uninstall Manager, WordPop!, Farkle, Busker, Pocket Tunes, Blackjack, MyBible, Mobipocket, and more) and so far haven’t had one issue. I launched each application and put in my registration codes and played with them for a couple minutes and still never had an issue of resetting. I really think the devices that are sold by the carriers may have issues due to the things that they add onto the devices. I have read the GSM unlocked models seem to have less problems.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Treo 650 arrived and now fully loaded
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @lisagade: Here’s my review of the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, definitely the best sounding true wireless earbuds from Samsung yet. https:/… 11 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 When I removed the Fi SIM and put in my T-Mobile SIM it provides me these options for T-Mobile and bri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Weird. Here is what I see with a T-Mobile SIM in the phone. However I primarily keep a Google Fi SIM i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Yes, native to the phone. I didn't install the app. Go into the Phone dialer app, tap 3 dot right uppe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Yes sir. Even gives me the option for visual voicemail transcription capability via Google services. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago