My Treo 650 arrived yesterday and I spent way too many hours last night completely loading it up with all the applications I wanted to use on it. I have read of many instability and reset issues and was a bit worried about what might happen, but I put 34 3rd party applications (including Chatter email, VeriChat, Docs to Go 7, Uninstall Manager, WordPop!, Farkle, Busker, Pocket Tunes, Blackjack, MyBible, Mobipocket, and more) and so far haven’t had one issue. I launched each application and put in my registration codes and played with them for a couple minutes and still never had an issue of resetting. I really think the devices that are sold by the carriers may have issues due to the things that they add onto the devices. I have read the GSM unlocked models seem to have less problems.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Treo 650 arrived and now fully loaded
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- The Watch is in MUCH better shape than my trashed legs after crawling on my belly through rocks and coal beds. I am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Before and after shots of my Apple Watch Ultra at the Tough Mudder 15k endurance event in Black Diamond. Stay tuned… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @gallifrey I was moving Android to iPhone and older iPhone to iPhone. The iPhone to iPhone did not fully process an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Have to say that the eSIM process for my wife and daughter has been quite frustrating. Glad I did not get an iPhone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @SeattlePD I was 5 floors up visiting a patient and felt the three distinct gunshot vibrations. Fast response from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago