My Treo 650 arrived yesterday and I spent way too many hours last night completely loading it up with all the applications I wanted to use on it. I have read of many instability and reset issues and was a bit worried about what might happen, but I put 34 3rd party applications (including Chatter email, VeriChat, Docs to Go 7, Uninstall Manager, WordPop!, Farkle, Busker, Pocket Tunes, Blackjack, MyBible, Mobipocket, and more) and so far haven’t had one issue. I launched each application and put in my registration codes and played with them for a couple minutes and still never had an issue of resetting. I really think the devices that are sold by the carriers may have issues due to the things that they add onto the devices. I have read the GSM unlocked models seem to have less problems.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Treo 650 arrived and now fully loaded
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @maxwell_ramsey: This is one of the best videos ever uploaded to YouTube, and it reinforces why business needs to get people back togeth… 9 hours ago
- @GeoffEff @rcadden Yikes, that's a long haul each day. Hope you are able to work hybrid or have some good content t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @rcadden Ha, yeah, I guess that's true. I could drive, but sacrifice the time and inconvenience for the lack of str… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- We returned to the office last week and I don't get the hate for commutes. I've been commuting via rail since 1995… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- If you have a Z Fold 3 and use the S Pen, this is the BEST case I have found for it so far. Throw that trashy Samsu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago