My middle daughter, Maloree, has goals and dreams of becoming a professional soccer player and a chef and is now on her way to reaching at least one of those goals. She tried out for the Under-11 (she is 8) select soccer team here in our area, the FC Royals and made the team. 30 girls tried out and 16 were selected for the team. She is very excited and I wouldn’t doubt that you may even see her on the Olympic team in the future. She is very competitive and works very hard at sports without any prodding or other sicko parental pressure that I see some parents applying to their kids. Congratulations to Mal as she works to become a soccer star!
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- That Thom Browne one is awesome, but that's just too much for me. Still debating whether I keep this or the Surface… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @CanterRain Thought about it, but not sure if I'm supposed to use the outer box or the inner colored box. Also kind… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Apple Watch Series 6 review: Outstanding smartwatch, but health software offers little guidance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @CoachCWC: NEW VIDEO ALERT - Take 2! (sorry was scheduled for tomorrow instead of today) Lifelong iPhone User Switches to Android with… 1 day ago
- RT @rossrubin: Some thoughts on how the @LG Wing continues the company's cautious approach to second screens that don't interfere with the… 1 day ago