My middle daughter, Maloree, has goals and dreams of becoming a professional soccer player and a chef and is now on her way to reaching at least one of those goals. She tried out for the Under-11 (she is 8) select soccer team here in our area, the FC Royals and made the team. 30 girls tried out and 16 were selected for the team. She is very excited and I wouldn’t doubt that you may even see her on the Olympic team in the future. She is very competitive and works very hard at sports without any prodding or other sicko parental pressure that I see some parents applying to their kids. Congratulations to Mal as she works to become a soccer star!
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 15 hours ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MobileHG Where do you sell them? I have a few I could probably get rid of ;) 2 days ago
- @paulmstevenson @ZDNet Understood, but I rarely use ECG personally. I know BP isn't likely soon either, but I would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I think wearables are my addiction ;) Just ordered my own Garmin Epix. Thought of the Fenix 7 solar, but the abilit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago