My middle daughter, Maloree, has goals and dreams of becoming a professional soccer player and a chef and is now on her way to reaching at least one of those goals. She tried out for the Under-11 (she is 8) select soccer team here in our area, the FC Royals and made the team. 30 girls tried out and 16 were selected for the team. She is very excited and I wouldn’t doubt that you may even see her on the Olympic team in the future. She is very competitive and works very hard at sports without any prodding or other sicko parental pressure that I see some parents applying to their kids. Congratulations to Mal as she works to become a soccer star!
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- My Instagram feed is mainly comprised of fighter jets and fly fishing for trout. I’m a simple man with simply joys in life. 18 hours ago
- Damn, I can spend hours watching fighter jets and the awesome A10 Warthog videos on Instagram. Living my childhood dream on Instagram :) 18 hours ago
- @CFBONFOX @TCUFootball I can’t believe the coach didn’t give him a chance to win it in the goal line stand. He left… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Excellent take on all of the aspects of both of these earbuds. Nice job Kevin! twitter.com/TechNinjaSpeak… 2 days ago
- RT @ZDNET: Garmin Enduro 2 has one killer feature I didn't know I needed zd.net/3UhVT1q by @palmsolo 3 days ago