Ok, now that I am home from my big salvage trip, I am carrying around the Treo 650 again. I am addicted to the push email feature of Chatter and also LOVE my black crocodile leather Piel Frama case. It is so much easier to carry around the Treo 650 than it is the PDA2K. However, I can’t sell my PDA2K since it still beats the Treo 650 in a few areas and actually works a bit better as a phone (in the volume area). Thankfully nothing new has arrived on my doorstep this week as I have to finish up my Treo 650 review and get our big Geek.com Tax Refund Buying/Pricing Guide together so we can make it live on April 15th. Which reminds me, I still have to finish up my own taxes as well. Dang, no sleep this weekend for me 🙂
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @giper54 @ZDNet I've been seriously considering wearing my Apple Watch again, but I love the Garmin stuff. I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @giper54 @ZDNet Love the Epix display, especially for my old eyes :) Almost too many Garmin devices though so it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @ZDNet: Velotric Discover 1 electric bike review: Great-value step-through for all riders zd.net/39BFNhV by @palmsolo 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to the @SeawolvesRugby on their win today and entry into the 2022 MLR playoffs! Can't wait to see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @ROOTSPORTS_NW @SeawolvesRugby Mariners is OVER! Put on the rugby match so we can cheer on the @SeawolvesRugby who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago