Ok, now that I am home from my big salvage trip, I am carrying around the Treo 650 again. I am addicted to the push email feature of Chatter and also LOVE my black crocodile leather Piel Frama case. It is so much easier to carry around the Treo 650 than it is the PDA2K. However, I can’t sell my PDA2K since it still beats the Treo 650 in a few areas and actually works a bit better as a phone (in the volume area). Thankfully nothing new has arrived on my doorstep this week as I have to finish up my Treo 650 review and get our big Geek.com Tax Refund Buying/Pricing Guide together so we can make it live on April 15th. Which reminds me, I still have to finish up my own taxes as well. Dang, no sleep this weekend for me 🙂
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @GetDesFit: Time for another unfair comparison - The new Garmin Fenix 7 vs the Apple Watch Series 7. But the new Garmin Epix wants to jo… 3 hours ago
- @nan @TMobile Yeah, so should people with FaceTime accounts remove the phone number in the account list? I have my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Not an Apple or FaceTime expert, but really struggling to figure out how FaceTime call from home to daughter in Aus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 1 week ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago