I was checking out my mobile device/gadget sites today and saw some awesome hands-on pics of the upcoming HP iPAQ hw6500 on engadget. This looks almost like a Windows Mobile Treo 650 and has the following specs; quad-band GSM/GPRS with an Intel 312MHz Xscale CPU, 64MB RAM, 64MB flash, 8MB NVRAM, 2.2 x 2.2-inch 65k color transflective QVGA screen, SDIO slot, miniSD slot, 1.2-megapixel camera with MPEG-4 and H.263 support, 2.5mm headphone jack, class II Bluetooth, IrDA, GPS, and EDGE support. The GPS is a cool feature, but not necessary with my awesome Pharos BT GPS. I do like the dual expansion slots where I can use a WiFi SD card with a miniSD memory card. I may need to think about selling my PDA2K or Treo 650 soon to get one of these babies. My only reservation right now is how well the keyboard will be integrated. I also don’t know if this will have Windows Mobile 2005 on it and it is better to wait for it since the release is imminent.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @maxwell_ramsey: This is one of the best videos ever uploaded to YouTube, and it reinforces why business needs to get people back togeth… 8 hours ago
- @GeoffEff @rcadden Yikes, that's a long haul each day. Hope you are able to work hybrid or have some good content t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @rcadden Ha, yeah, I guess that's true. I could drive, but sacrifice the time and inconvenience for the lack of str… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- We returned to the office last week and I don't get the hate for commutes. I've been commuting via rail since 1995… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- If you have a Z Fold 3 and use the S Pen, this is the BEST case I have found for it so far. Throw that trashy Samsu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago