I finally finished running a battery test using Spb Benchmark on my PDA2K. I first tested the standard included battery, 1490 mAh, and with backlight on full and in normal operating mode it came out to 4 hours and 54 minutes. Running the same test with the Mugen Power 3300 mAh battery I received a whopping 11 hours and 3 minutes. This battery does stick out a bit and makes my cases unusable, but I have been running with it every weekend with lots of WiFi time and it has never gotten close to dying on me. If you are a traveler and want a reliable battery that lasts a long time then I would definitely consider picking one of these up for $125. The standard battery life isn’t even that bad considering I only have my backlight normally set to 25% (it is quite bright at that setting) and can go a full day with lots of use. I have a Mugen battery for my Axim X30 as well and these are very good quality 3rd party batteries.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @giper54 @ZDNet I've been seriously considering wearing my Apple Watch again, but I love the Garmin stuff. I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @giper54 @ZDNet Love the Epix display, especially for my old eyes :) Almost too many Garmin devices though so it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ZDNet: Velotric Discover 1 electric bike review: Great-value step-through for all riders zd.net/39BFNhV by @palmsolo 1 week ago
- Congratulations to the @SeawolvesRugby on their win today and entry into the 2022 MLR playoffs! Can't wait to see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @ROOTSPORTS_NW @SeawolvesRugby Mariners is OVER! Put on the rugby match so we can cheer on the @SeawolvesRugby who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago