My buddies from the UK, South Africa, Holland, and Belgium are all SEO people and I never really knew what that was until I came to this conference. They are search engine optimizers and work for their clients to increase traffic to their sites. There are about 7 or 8 of those type here at Search Champs. They are very interested in adCenter and how to use MSN Search to optimize for their clients.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- My Instagram feed is mainly comprised of fighter jets and fly fishing for trout. I’m a simple man with simply joys in life. 18 hours ago
- Damn, I can spend hours watching fighter jets and the awesome A10 Warthog videos on Instagram. Living my childhood dream on Instagram :) 18 hours ago
- @CFBONFOX @TCUFootball I can’t believe the coach didn’t give him a chance to win it in the goal line stand. He left… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Excellent take on all of the aspects of both of these earbuds. Nice job Kevin! twitter.com/TechNinjaSpeak… 2 days ago
- RT @ZDNET: Garmin Enduro 2 has one killer feature I didn't know I needed zd.net/3UhVT1q by @palmsolo 3 days ago