My buddies from the UK, South Africa, Holland, and Belgium are all SEO people and I never really knew what that was until I came to this conference. They are search engine optimizers and work for their clients to increase traffic to their sites. There are about 7 or 8 of those type here at Search Champs. They are very interested in adCenter and how to use MSN Search to optimize for their clients.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I need to see the Pixel 6 devices in person since I'm not sold on the photos of them. Haven't been impressed with P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- @maxwell_ramsey The stupid media never give context to their numbers because that’s not scary though. It’s terrible… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- When the @CoinbaseSupport folks finally reached my spot in the queue they resolved my problem quickly and completel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I know several folks who are hesitant of the new tech MRNA vaccine, but a few confirmed they would get vaxxed if th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @andrewmartonik @DigitalTrends Congratulations Andrew, well deserved! 6 days ago