My buddies from the UK, South Africa, Holland, and Belgium are all SEO people and I never really knew what that was until I came to this conference. They are search engine optimizers and work for their clients to increase traffic to their sites. There are about 7 or 8 of those type here at Search Champs. They are very interested in adCenter and how to use MSN Search to optimize for their clients.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @CoachCWC: NEW VIDEO ALERT - Take 2! (sorry was scheduled for tomorrow instead of today) Lifelong iPhone User Switches to Android with… 11 hours ago
- RT @rossrubin: Some thoughts on how the @LG Wing continues the company's cautious approach to second screens that don't interfere with the… 18 hours ago
- @Jiminhno @KevinCTofel @surface Understood, just wish my bank worked with one of the GPS sports watch payment systems :( 4 days ago
- @MKBHD @backlon I'm sure my cats would take down this bad boy in seconds. 4 days ago
- This may be the perfect companion to the @surface Duo since you can use it for phone calls and payments with Google… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago