My buddies from the UK, South Africa, Holland, and Belgium are all SEO people and I never really knew what that was until I came to this conference. They are search engine optimizers and work for their clients to increase traffic to their sites. There are about 7 or 8 of those type here at Search Champs. They are very interested in adCenter and how to use MSN Search to optimize for their clients.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @ZDNet: Garmin inReach Mini 2 review: Life-saving, ultra-compact satellite tech for your next adventure zd.net/38XY2h0 by @palm… 18 hours ago
- RT @Captain2Phones: I have SO MUCH to say about the Vivo X Fold. It's a shot across Samsung's bow: a cheaper, bigger, mostly *better* smar… 1 day ago
- RT @ZDNet: Hydrow video review: Why I'm a lifetime subscriber now zd.net/38pNjMg by @palmsolo 1 day ago
- @MobileHG @Hydrow_by_CREW You can use it in Just Row mode, but progress is not recorded and the compelling experien… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I wasn't impressed at first, but a couple of weeks later I was blown away by the physical transformation brought ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago