Yesterday I received an email telling me out T-ball game schedule changed and the email included a link to a PDF file. I was able to download the file, but the Adobe Reader app on the Treo would not open it or even see it. I moved around into different areas on my SD card and it still would not work. Man, was this frustrating or what?
As I stated in my story of the salvage case a few weeks ago, the PDA2K Windows Mobile device is more reliable and useful for real work.
I have also been having some random resets on my Treo lately. The problem is that it resets and even locks up while it is just sitting there and then when I pick it up to see if there are any emails or calls I find that it was not even on.
There have been some things going on in my life recently too that are causing me to evaluate what I should be doing with some of my time. I am seriously considering selling this Treo 650 because it is becoming more of a novelty than a necessity. I am looking forward to the iPAQ Mobile Messenger running Windows Mobile.
My wife tried to make a call on my Treo yesterday and the stupid thing froze and had to be reset. Then when she did make the call the volume was not loud enough for her. I also have not received a single email back from my palmOne contact on the issues which causes me concern for buyers of their products.