Man, I am really loving Craigslist.org. I used it several years ago to find old Apple products and no one at that time really knew much about the site. Now it is very popular and my brother is even using it. I bought my PSP for a good deal after seeing a listing on it and now it looks like I am selling an extra Newton 2100 on the list. It is free and I avoid all the PayPal and eBay fees. Plus it is nice to meet the people face to face since you can actually see the product and pay in cash or check in most cases. I am going to try to sell and buy stuff on Craigslist first from now on.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @giper54 @ZDNet I've been seriously considering wearing my Apple Watch again, but I love the Garmin stuff. I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @giper54 @ZDNet Love the Epix display, especially for my old eyes :) Almost too many Garmin devices though so it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @ZDNet: Velotric Discover 1 electric bike review: Great-value step-through for all riders zd.net/39BFNhV by @palmsolo 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to the @SeawolvesRugby on their win today and entry into the 2022 MLR playoffs! Can't wait to see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @ROOTSPORTS_NW @SeawolvesRugby Mariners is OVER! Put on the rugby match so we can cheer on the @SeawolvesRugby who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago