Man, I am really loving Craigslist.org. I used it several years ago to find old Apple products and no one at that time really knew much about the site. Now it is very popular and my brother is even using it. I bought my PSP for a good deal after seeing a listing on it and now it looks like I am selling an extra Newton 2100 on the list. It is free and I avoid all the PayPal and eBay fees. Plus it is nice to meet the people face to face since you can actually see the product and pay in cash or check in most cases. I am going to try to sell and buy stuff on Craigslist first from now on.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- My Instagram feed is mainly comprised of fighter jets and fly fishing for trout. I’m a simple man with simply joys in life. 2 days ago
- Damn, I can spend hours watching fighter jets and the awesome A10 Warthog videos on Instagram. Living my childhood dream on Instagram :) 2 days ago
- @CFBONFOX @TCUFootball I can’t believe the coach didn’t give him a chance to win it in the goal line stand. He left… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Excellent take on all of the aspects of both of these earbuds. Nice job Kevin! twitter.com/TechNinjaSpeak… 3 days ago
- RT @ZDNET: Garmin Enduro 2 has one killer feature I didn't know I needed zd.net/3UhVT1q by @palmsolo 4 days ago