Man, I am really loving Craigslist.org. I used it several years ago to find old Apple products and no one at that time really knew much about the site. Now it is very popular and my brother is even using it. I bought my PSP for a good deal after seeing a listing on it and now it looks like I am selling an extra Newton 2100 on the list. It is free and I avoid all the PayPal and eBay fees. Plus it is nice to meet the people face to face since you can actually see the product and pay in cash or check in most cases. I am going to try to sell and buy stuff on Craigslist first from now on.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @Jiminhno @KevinCTofel @surface Understood, just wish my bank worked with one of the GPS sports watch payment systems :( 2 days ago
- @MKBHD @backlon I'm sure my cats would take down this bad boy in seconds. 3 days ago
- This may be the perfect companion to the @surface Duo since you can use it for phone calls and payments with Google… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Hmm, not impressed with sleep experience, SpO2 matches Garmin well, need to further explore Workouts since it's lam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @stevelitchfield: Phones Show 405 is now up at youtu.be/BDu5u6bEHIA with my take on the rather wonderful POCO X3 (NFC) 8-) 8-) Like… 4 days ago