Man, I am really loving Craigslist.org. I used it several years ago to find old Apple products and no one at that time really knew much about the site. Now it is very popular and my brother is even using it. I bought my PSP for a good deal after seeing a listing on it and now it looks like I am selling an extra Newton 2100 on the list. It is free and I avoid all the PayPal and eBay fees. Plus it is nice to meet the people face to face since you can actually see the product and pay in cash or check in most cases. I am going to try to sell and buy stuff on Craigslist first from now on.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I'm quite impressed by the 4-foot fall my eval unit took onto a granite counter and then a hardwood floor. Maybe Vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @DurvidImel @AndroidAuth Congratulations David! Can't wait to see your work with the amazing @MKBHD team. What a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @theMrMobile: The #GalaxyS21Ultra has the most versatile phone camera sold in the US, and it's $200 cheaper than its uggo predecessor.… 7 hours ago
- I love the look of the Phantom Brown one on the Samsung site and am looking around my collection for a phone to tra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G review: Samsung's best S series for $200 less than last year's model zd.net/2LYxGQ6 via @ZDNet 7 hours ago