My wife’s Motorola MPx220 Smartphone has had quality issues that looked to be fixed with the last ROM update. However, the phone is having serious issues again and keeps shutting itself off at random times. I hope these quality issues go away now that Motorola is bringing manufacturing back into their own house. I gave her back the new replacement MPx220 and have gone back to the Nokia 7610 and SPV E200 for myself. I plan on using the Nokia 7610 with my Axim X50v since it is a more functional solution for me right now. I do look forward to seeing what comes out this fall and winter in the Windows Mobile community.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- The Watch is in MUCH better shape than my trashed legs after crawling on my belly through rocks and coal beds. I am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Before and after shots of my Apple Watch Ultra at the Tough Mudder 15k endurance event in Black Diamond. Stay tuned… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @gallifrey I was moving Android to iPhone and older iPhone to iPhone. The iPhone to iPhone did not fully process an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Have to say that the eSIM process for my wife and daughter has been quite frustrating. Glad I did not get an iPhone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- @SeattlePD I was 5 floors up visiting a patient and felt the three distinct gunshot vibrations. Fast response from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago