My wife’s Motorola MPx220 Smartphone has had quality issues that looked to be fixed with the last ROM update. However, the phone is having serious issues again and keeps shutting itself off at random times. I hope these quality issues go away now that Motorola is bringing manufacturing back into their own house. I gave her back the new replacement MPx220 and have gone back to the Nokia 7610 and SPV E200 for myself. I plan on using the Nokia 7610 with my Axim X50v since it is a more functional solution for me right now. I do look forward to seeing what comes out this fall and winter in the Windows Mobile community.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @lisagade: My review of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra- did Samsung get it right this time? youtube.com/watch?v=81Lx0U… https://t.co/MRWGVDwrBI 19 minutes ago
- I'm quite impressed by the 4-foot fall my eval unit took onto a granite counter and then a hardwood floor. Maybe Vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @DurvidImel @AndroidAuth Congratulations David! Can't wait to see your work with the amazing @MKBHD team. What a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- RT @theMrMobile: The #GalaxyS21Ultra has the most versatile phone camera sold in the US, and it's $200 cheaper than its uggo predecessor.… 16 hours ago
- I love the look of the Phantom Brown one on the Samsung site and am looking around my collection for a phone to tra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago