My wife’s Motorola MPx220 Smartphone has had quality issues that looked to be fixed with the last ROM update. However, the phone is having serious issues again and keeps shutting itself off at random times. I hope these quality issues go away now that Motorola is bringing manufacturing back into their own house. I gave her back the new replacement MPx220 and have gone back to the Nokia 7610 and SPV E200 for myself. I plan on using the Nokia 7610 with my Axim X50v since it is a more functional solution for me right now. I do look forward to seeing what comes out this fall and winter in the Windows Mobile community.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @Captain2Phones: In all the excitement of the weekend, forgot to plug the latest video (before yet another deluge of mobile releases hit… 9 hours ago
- @rcadden It was HOT, especially for late October, but we enjoyed the experience and will likely be back for another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Had a blast today at the US Grand Prix and thrilled I was able to walk the track after Max won. Here I am at turn 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @redbull screaming past us into turn 1. Awesome to see Max earn pole position for tomorrow's race. Been an incredib… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @lisagade: Here’s my Surface Duo 2 review, the do-over of Microsoft’s dual screen Android phone with proper specs this time: https://t.c… 1 day ago