Today is a rather sad day here at work as our company Chairman’s wife, Diane, passed away this week after a difficult fight with cancer. She was an amazing woman who made everyone feel welcome and better after each visit. I have only been at our company for 4 years and during this time Diane would come in every month for birthdays and bring her famous brownies. While it is sad that she is no longer with us here on Earth, we can rejoice in knowing we will see her again in Heaven as she was a devout Christian woman and they are holding a celebration of her life today while our office closes down to remember her. Everyone who met Diane is a better person just for knowing her and she will be missed by many. Please pray for her husband of 43 years, Duane, and her family as they deal with this loss.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
In memory of Diane Laible
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I'm quite impressed by the 4-foot fall my eval unit took onto a granite counter and then a hardwood floor. Maybe Vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @DurvidImel @AndroidAuth Congratulations David! Can't wait to see your work with the amazing @MKBHD team. What a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @theMrMobile: The #GalaxyS21Ultra has the most versatile phone camera sold in the US, and it's $200 cheaper than its uggo predecessor.… 12 hours ago
- I love the look of the Phantom Brown one on the Samsung site and am looking around my collection for a phone to tra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G review: Samsung's best S series for $200 less than last year's model zd.net/2LYxGQ6 via @ZDNet 13 hours ago