Today is a rather sad day here at work as our company Chairman’s wife, Diane, passed away this week after a difficult fight with cancer. She was an amazing woman who made everyone feel welcome and better after each visit. I have only been at our company for 4 years and during this time Diane would come in every month for birthdays and bring her famous brownies. While it is sad that she is no longer with us here on Earth, we can rejoice in knowing we will see her again in Heaven as she was a devout Christian woman and they are holding a celebration of her life today while our office closes down to remember her. Everyone who met Diane is a better person just for knowing her and she will be missed by many. Please pray for her husband of 43 years, Duane, and her family as they deal with this loss.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
In memory of Diane Laible
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @CoachCWC @Dreamajojo77 Happy birthday young man ;) Still a few years behind me, but we keep going strong... 5 hours ago
- @UEFA Thank God. I was watching the match and was as shocked as everyone by the sudden collapse. People around the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Looking forward to the day FreePower tech is in all wireless charging pads. The Valet 3 is extremely well made, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @ichadman @evernote @iansmall Just renewed Premium and see I have been an Evernote user since February 2008! 3 days ago
- @ichadman @evernote @iansmall I was an original Evernote subscriber, but with the office using MS products I tried… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago