Today is a rather sad day here at work as our company Chairman’s wife, Diane, passed away this week after a difficult fight with cancer. She was an amazing woman who made everyone feel welcome and better after each visit. I have only been at our company for 4 years and during this time Diane would come in every month for birthdays and bring her famous brownies. While it is sad that she is no longer with us here on Earth, we can rejoice in knowing we will see her again in Heaven as she was a devout Christian woman and they are holding a celebration of her life today while our office closes down to remember her. Everyone who met Diane is a better person just for knowing her and she will be missed by many. Please pray for her husband of 43 years, Duane, and her family as they deal with this loss.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
In memory of Diane Laible
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @Jiminhno @KevinCTofel @surface Understood, just wish my bank worked with one of the GPS sports watch payment systems :( 9 hours ago
- @MKBHD @backlon I'm sure my cats would take down this bad boy in seconds. 14 hours ago
- This may be the perfect companion to the @surface Duo since you can use it for phone calls and payments with Google… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- Hmm, not impressed with sleep experience, SpO2 matches Garmin well, need to further explore Workouts since it's lam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- RT @stevelitchfield: Phones Show 405 is now up at youtu.be/BDu5u6bEHIA with my take on the rather wonderful POCO X3 (NFC) 8-) 8-) Like… 1 day ago