Today is a rather sad day here at work as our company Chairman’s wife, Diane, passed away this week after a difficult fight with cancer. She was an amazing woman who made everyone feel welcome and better after each visit. I have only been at our company for 4 years and during this time Diane would come in every month for birthdays and bring her famous brownies. While it is sad that she is no longer with us here on Earth, we can rejoice in knowing we will see her again in Heaven as she was a devout Christian woman and they are holding a celebration of her life today while our office closes down to remember her. Everyone who met Diane is a better person just for knowing her and she will be missed by many. Please pray for her husband of 43 years, Duane, and her family as they deal with this loss.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
In memory of Diane Laible
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @giper54 @ZDNet I've been seriously considering wearing my Apple Watch again, but I love the Garmin stuff. I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @giper54 @ZDNet Love the Epix display, especially for my old eyes :) Almost too many Garmin devices though so it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @ZDNet: Velotric Discover 1 electric bike review: Great-value step-through for all riders zd.net/39BFNhV by @palmsolo 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to the @SeawolvesRugby on their win today and entry into the 2022 MLR playoffs! Can't wait to see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @ROOTSPORTS_NW @SeawolvesRugby Mariners is OVER! Put on the rugby match so we can cheer on the @SeawolvesRugby who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago