Today is a rather sad day here at work as our company Chairman’s wife, Diane, passed away this week after a difficult fight with cancer. She was an amazing woman who made everyone feel welcome and better after each visit. I have only been at our company for 4 years and during this time Diane would come in every month for birthdays and bring her famous brownies. While it is sad that she is no longer with us here on Earth, we can rejoice in knowing we will see her again in Heaven as she was a devout Christian woman and they are holding a celebration of her life today while our office closes down to remember her. Everyone who met Diane is a better person just for knowing her and she will be missed by many. Please pray for her husband of 43 years, Duane, and her family as they deal with this loss.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
In memory of Diane Laible
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- T-Mobile 5G is so good at my house I may unplug my Cellspot since it’s limited to LTE. Problem is others in my hous… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- @MKBHD Hmm, now you have me debating with myself if I stick with blue iPhone 12 or go with Pacific Blue iPhone 12 P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Damn, loving @TMobile 5G on my new Apple iPhone 12. Fast speeds and one of the strongest dBm levels I’ve ever seen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- @andyabramson Let me know. Not as many places open, but we can find somewhere to meet up. 11 hours ago
- @andyabramson Your program was clearly ahead of its time Andy. Several of us were able to create and run Nokia-focu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago