I have been checking out the TreoCentral forums and see there is an application out called VolumeCare that appears to improve on the low volume issue that was one of my primary gripes. palmOne, now Palm, Inc. again, released a ROM update to fix the NVFS issue so now it looks like the Treo 650 is where it should have been in the first place. As a result, I want my Treo 650 back and thus am on the hunt for an unlocked Treo 650. If any readers know where I could get one at a reasonable price, please let me know. I am really kicking myself now for getting rid of such a nice package (extra battery, sync/charge cable, Piel Frama case, extra stylus pack, and screen protector) and will try to be a bit more patient in the future. I could get one at a good price from T-Mobile if they would ever add it to their selection since I still have my original Nokia 3650 and have never upgraded my phone through them.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @maxwell_ramsey: This is one of the best videos ever uploaded to YouTube, and it reinforces why business needs to get people back togeth… 8 hours ago
- @GeoffEff @rcadden Yikes, that's a long haul each day. Hope you are able to work hybrid or have some good content t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @rcadden Ha, yeah, I guess that's true. I could drive, but sacrifice the time and inconvenience for the lack of str… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- We returned to the office last week and I don't get the hate for commutes. I've been commuting via rail since 1995… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- If you have a Z Fold 3 and use the S Pen, this is the BEST case I have found for it so far. Throw that trashy Samsu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago