It has been beautiful, mid to upper 80s, here in Western Washington so I have been outside enjoying my family and the weather. I have hardly touched my devices and haven’t been geeking out at all. We just picked up a boat we bought after searching the awesome Craigslist site and spent both Saturday and Sunday out on the water. I am quite sore today after skiing and kneeboarding in some fairly rough water. Since it was so nice there were quite a few other boats out and about as well and I look forward to glassier conditions for some slalom skiing. My oldest daughter did very well on the tube and held on like a champ! Now when everyone finds out I am a ship designer and asks if I have a boat I can actually say “Yes”.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Forecast: Sunny with low gadget use
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- That Thom Browne one is awesome, but that's just too much for me. Still debating whether I keep this or the Surface… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @CanterRain Thought about it, but not sure if I'm supposed to use the outer box or the inner colored box. Also kind… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Apple Watch Series 6 review: Outstanding smartwatch, but health software offers little guidance… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- RT @CoachCWC: NEW VIDEO ALERT - Take 2! (sorry was scheduled for tomorrow instead of today) Lifelong iPhone User Switches to Android with… 1 day ago
- RT @rossrubin: Some thoughts on how the @LG Wing continues the company's cautious approach to second screens that don't interfere with the… 1 day ago