It has been beautiful, mid to upper 80s, here in Western Washington so I have been outside enjoying my family and the weather. I have hardly touched my devices and haven’t been geeking out at all. We just picked up a boat we bought after searching the awesome Craigslist site and spent both Saturday and Sunday out on the water. I am quite sore today after skiing and kneeboarding in some fairly rough water. Since it was so nice there were quite a few other boats out and about as well and I look forward to glassier conditions for some slalom skiing. My oldest daughter did very well on the tube and held on like a champ! Now when everyone finds out I am a ship designer and asks if I have a boat I can actually say “Yes”.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Forecast: Sunny with low gadget use
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @giper54 @ZDNet I've been seriously considering wearing my Apple Watch again, but I love the Garmin stuff. I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @giper54 @ZDNet Love the Epix display, especially for my old eyes :) Almost too many Garmin devices though so it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ZDNet: Velotric Discover 1 electric bike review: Great-value step-through for all riders zd.net/39BFNhV by @palmsolo 1 week ago
- Congratulations to the @SeawolvesRugby on their win today and entry into the 2022 MLR playoffs! Can't wait to see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @ROOTSPORTS_NW @SeawolvesRugby Mariners is OVER! Put on the rugby match so we can cheer on the @SeawolvesRugby who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago