Dang, I just started loading up with cases, cables, stylus, etc. again for my Treo 650 and then Engadget had to go and confirm the Windows Mobile 5.0 Treo 700w was actually real. I have to keep an eye on Engadget and see what they have to say about one-handed operation since that is one of the best features of the 650. Then again, they were able to get a SD WiFi card working with no problems at all. Man, Windows Mobile on a Palm device, I never thought I would see the day.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Windows Mobile Treo 700w revealed
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- The Watch is in MUCH better shape than my trashed legs after crawling on my belly through rocks and coal beds. I am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Before and after shots of my Apple Watch Ultra at the Tough Mudder 15k endurance event in Black Diamond. Stay tuned… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @gallifrey I was moving Android to iPhone and older iPhone to iPhone. The iPhone to iPhone did not fully process an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Have to say that the eSIM process for my wife and daughter has been quite frustrating. Glad I did not get an iPhone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @SeattlePD I was 5 floors up visiting a patient and felt the three distinct gunshot vibrations. Fast response from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago