One major weakness in using my Treo 650 right now is the lack of ability to view PDF files that are emailed to me when I am on the road. DataViz is working on a solution that is supposed to be out before the end of the year. In the meantime, an enterprising developer has been working on a solution and PalmPDF is now in beta stage. This is a free program and actually works pretty well. I tested a few PDF files so far and only one would not open due to some unique font issues. I need to try emailing a file to myself to see how that part works, but it is great to see someone tackle this problem. Give it a try and provide feedback to Jonas on the application.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @maxwell_ramsey: This is one of the best videos ever uploaded to YouTube, and it reinforces why business needs to get people back togeth… 9 hours ago
- @GeoffEff @rcadden Yikes, that's a long haul each day. Hope you are able to work hybrid or have some good content t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @rcadden Ha, yeah, I guess that's true. I could drive, but sacrifice the time and inconvenience for the lack of str… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- We returned to the office last week and I don't get the hate for commutes. I've been commuting via rail since 1995… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- If you have a Z Fold 3 and use the S Pen, this is the BEST case I have found for it so far. Throw that trashy Samsu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago