One major weakness in using my Treo 650 right now is the lack of ability to view PDF files that are emailed to me when I am on the road. DataViz is working on a solution that is supposed to be out before the end of the year. In the meantime, an enterprising developer has been working on a solution and PalmPDF is now in beta stage. This is a free program and actually works pretty well. I tested a few PDF files so far and only one would not open due to some unique font issues. I need to try emailing a file to myself to see how that part works, but it is great to see someone tackle this problem. Give it a try and provide feedback to Jonas on the application.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @maxwell_ramsey The stupid media never give context to their numbers because that’s not scary though. It’s terrible… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- When the @CoinbaseSupport folks finally reached my spot in the queue they resolved my problem quickly and completel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I know several folks who are hesitant of the new tech MRNA vaccine, but a few confirmed they would get vaxxed if th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @andrewmartonik @DigitalTrends Congratulations Andrew, well deserved! 4 days ago
- @joemmarcum Yeah, but this year I mean it ;) Seriously though, I’ve been using an iPhone 12 Pro Max for almost a fu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago