One major weakness in using my Treo 650 right now is the lack of ability to view PDF files that are emailed to me when I am on the road. DataViz is working on a solution that is supposed to be out before the end of the year. In the meantime, an enterprising developer has been working on a solution and PalmPDF is now in beta stage. This is a free program and actually works pretty well. I tested a few PDF files so far and only one would not open due to some unique font issues. I need to try emailing a file to myself to see how that part works, but it is great to see someone tackle this problem. Give it a try and provide feedback to Jonas on the application.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @Jiminhno @KevinCTofel @surface Understood, just wish my bank worked with one of the GPS sports watch payment systems :( 10 hours ago
- @MKBHD @backlon I'm sure my cats would take down this bad boy in seconds. 15 hours ago
- This may be the perfect companion to the @surface Duo since you can use it for phone calls and payments with Google… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- Hmm, not impressed with sleep experience, SpO2 matches Garmin well, need to further explore Workouts since it's lam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @stevelitchfield: Phones Show 405 is now up at youtu.be/BDu5u6bEHIA with my take on the rather wonderful POCO X3 (NFC) 8-) 8-) Like… 1 day ago