One major weakness in using my Treo 650 right now is the lack of ability to view PDF files that are emailed to me when I am on the road. DataViz is working on a solution that is supposed to be out before the end of the year. In the meantime, an enterprising developer has been working on a solution and PalmPDF is now in beta stage. This is a free program and actually works pretty well. I tested a few PDF files so far and only one would not open due to some unique font issues. I need to try emailing a file to myself to see how that part works, but it is great to see someone tackle this problem. Give it a try and provide feedback to Jonas on the application.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- The Watch is in MUCH better shape than my trashed legs after crawling on my belly through rocks and coal beds. I am… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Before and after shots of my Apple Watch Ultra at the Tough Mudder 15k endurance event in Black Diamond. Stay tuned… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @gallifrey I was moving Android to iPhone and older iPhone to iPhone. The iPhone to iPhone did not fully process an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Have to say that the eSIM process for my wife and daughter has been quite frustrating. Glad I did not get an iPhone… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- @SeattlePD I was 5 floors up visiting a patient and felt the three distinct gunshot vibrations. Fast response from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago