One major weakness in using my Treo 650 right now is the lack of ability to view PDF files that are emailed to me when I am on the road. DataViz is working on a solution that is supposed to be out before the end of the year. In the meantime, an enterprising developer has been working on a solution and PalmPDF is now in beta stage. This is a free program and actually works pretty well. I tested a few PDF files so far and only one would not open due to some unique font issues. I need to try emailing a file to myself to see how that part works, but it is great to see someone tackle this problem. Give it a try and provide feedback to Jonas on the application.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- T-Mobile 5G is so good at my house I may unplug my Cellspot since it’s limited to LTE. Problem is others in my hous… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- @MKBHD Hmm, now you have me debating with myself if I stick with blue iPhone 12 or go with Pacific Blue iPhone 12 P… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Damn, loving @TMobile 5G on my new Apple iPhone 12. Fast speeds and one of the strongest dBm levels I’ve ever seen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- @andyabramson Let me know. Not as many places open, but we can find somewhere to meet up. 10 hours ago
- @andyabramson Your program was clearly ahead of its time Andy. Several of us were able to create and run Nokia-focu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago