I served 4 years at the US Coast Guard Academy then 8 years of active duty followed by 1 year of Reserves in the US Coast Guard and I am proud of my service to my country. I went to my daughter’s Veteran’s Day concert last night and was moved by the performances and tribute to our veterans. Veterans (and active members) of the US Armed Forces are the people that all Americans should appreciate and honor since they are the reason we have the freedoms we currently enjoy. As a veteran myself, I can tell you that each and every one of them makes serious sacrifices and gives up a lot to serve their country and I just wish that more Americans appreciated all their efforts and desire to serve. Go find a veteran today and tell them thanks for everything they have done to make this country better.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I'm a huge fan of web-based access to my workout data and appreciate that Garmin, Fitbit, and Polar provide this to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @MKBHD: Alright, I'll be giving away this $10,000 Gucci XBox to a follower who retweets this in the next 24 hours. I'll ship it anywhere… 1 day ago
- I'm 52 and just found out how Brussel sprouts grow ;) Mind blown. Just assumed they were like little heads of cabba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Ha, my wife's first comment was that I didn't flatten out the tree skirt and doing a pushup to water the tree ;) I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Wow, my wife is a tree decorating professional. I cut down the 9 foot noble and helped with the lights, but she dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago