I served 4 years at the US Coast Guard Academy then 8 years of active duty followed by 1 year of Reserves in the US Coast Guard and I am proud of my service to my country. I went to my daughter’s Veteran’s Day concert last night and was moved by the performances and tribute to our veterans. Veterans (and active members) of the US Armed Forces are the people that all Americans should appreciate and honor since they are the reason we have the freedoms we currently enjoy. As a veteran myself, I can tell you that each and every one of them makes serious sacrifices and gives up a lot to serve their country and I just wish that more Americans appreciated all their efforts and desire to serve. Go find a veteran today and tell them thanks for everything they have done to make this country better.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Very slick, hope to see this as a future product. twitter.com/phonewisdom/st… 20 hours ago
- RT @ZDNet: TCL 20 Pro 5G first impressions: Stunning design, lovely display, capable quad-camera system zd.net/3wTGgTm by @palmsolo 22 hours ago
- Yikes, I just read a few reviews of the OnePlus Watch. Looks like I will not be placing an order. Figured it looked… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @phonewisdom: Looking forward to tomorrow morning's TCL 20 Series product reveal! We'll also have a fun surprise to show off at the end… 1 day ago
- @PaulOBrien @evleaks I had the lovely red one with black phone. Bit sad I sold it, but wasn't the right fit for me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago