I served 4 years at the US Coast Guard Academy then 8 years of active duty followed by 1 year of Reserves in the US Coast Guard and I am proud of my service to my country. I went to my daughter’s Veteran’s Day concert last night and was moved by the performances and tribute to our veterans. Veterans (and active members) of the US Armed Forces are the people that all Americans should appreciate and honor since they are the reason we have the freedoms we currently enjoy. As a veteran myself, I can tell you that each and every one of them makes serious sacrifices and gives up a lot to serve their country and I just wish that more Americans appreciated all their efforts and desire to serve. Go find a veteran today and tell them thanks for everything they have done to make this country better.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Now how about that blood pressure tracking that was revealed a couple of years ago... twitter.com/ZDNet/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @ichadman Yes, I heard that. It sounds like he was thinking they may not get many points so not worth burning up th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- After getting taking out early, Hamilton’s performance was rather stunning. Always fun to watch a superb driver mov… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Wow, Checo has to be the best teammate ever. We all need a Sergio Perez in our lives. @SChecoPerez Wish he would ha… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Looks like my only option for devices that use 2.4 GHz is to setup my own wireless router connected to the modem. 1 week ago