I served 4 years at the US Coast Guard Academy then 8 years of active duty followed by 1 year of Reserves in the US Coast Guard and I am proud of my service to my country. I went to my daughter’s Veteran’s Day concert last night and was moved by the performances and tribute to our veterans. Veterans (and active members) of the US Armed Forces are the people that all Americans should appreciate and honor since they are the reason we have the freedoms we currently enjoy. As a veteran myself, I can tell you that each and every one of them makes serious sacrifices and gives up a lot to serve their country and I just wish that more Americans appreciated all their efforts and desire to serve. Go find a veteran today and tell them thanks for everything they have done to make this country better.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I'm quite impressed by the 4-foot fall my eval unit took onto a granite counter and then a hardwood floor. Maybe Vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @DurvidImel @AndroidAuth Congratulations David! Can't wait to see your work with the amazing @MKBHD team. What a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- RT @theMrMobile: The #GalaxyS21Ultra has the most versatile phone camera sold in the US, and it's $200 cheaper than its uggo predecessor.… 16 hours ago
- I love the look of the Phantom Brown one on the Samsung site and am looking around my collection for a phone to tra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G review: Samsung's best S series for $200 less than last year's model zd.net/2LYxGQ6 via @ZDNet 17 hours ago