This was taken with a Nokia N90 device in rather dark conditions. Unfortunately, I had to leave the event before all the giveaways so I missed all that action. There were some excellent questions from the crowd and you could definitely tell the readership of Engadget is into gadgets. Congrats to Peter, Ryan, and the gang for a great event and I am sorry I had to leave early, but other Mobius attendees had to get to the airport and I needed to get back to my family after being gone for a couple days.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @LennyBons34 When I removed the Fi SIM and put in my T-Mobile SIM it provides me these options for T-Mobile and bri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @LennyBons34 Weird. Here is what I see with a T-Mobile SIM in the phone. However I primarily keep a Google Fi SIM i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Yes, native to the phone. I didn't install the app. Go into the Phone dialer app, tap 3 dot right uppe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @LennyBons34 Yes sir. Even gives me the option for visual voicemail transcription capability via Google services. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @PaulOBrien @gears @MVPAward Damn Paul, so sad to hear this news today. Leigh was one of the nicest fellows I ever… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago