I’ll be spending the day after church tomorrow with my daughters as we have our own little Super Bowl party while my wife is out of town for Party Lite business. I pray the Seahawks destroy the Steelers and quiet all the unbelievers. It seems like there are very few outside of the Northwest who think the Seahawks are the better team and will win the game. Seattle is due for a championship like this and I can’t wait for the game tomorrow afternoon.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I've been saying this for a long time, but it seems to fall on deaf ears. Train commuters live on their phones. Thr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- @JohnLegere @TMobile Thank you John and @TMobile My family appreciates this military offer and it's one reason we c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- What a FANTASTIC experience! Enjoyed the video and the emotion of it all. twitter.com/Tim_Stevens/st… 1 day ago
- RT @roadshow: Did you know that one of Gran Turismo's most grueling events is based on a real race? We head to Tsukuba to do it IRL. https:… 1 day ago
- @SlenkerR I have a terrible sense of smell and was still grossed out by a couple sinks :( 1 day ago