I’ll be spending the day after church tomorrow with my daughters as we have our own little Super Bowl party while my wife is out of town for Party Lite business. I pray the Seahawks destroy the Steelers and quiet all the unbelievers. It seems like there are very few outside of the Northwest who think the Seahawks are the better team and will win the game. Seattle is due for a championship like this and I can’t wait for the game tomorrow afternoon.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I know it’s just my intro video as I go back to my roots of YouTube videos, but I have to say my game has definitel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @WillJPowers I would love to review one as I relaunch my 16 year old YouTube account. Have time on my commuter train to play too. 3 hours ago
- Welcome to Palmsolo: A Mobile Tech Story youtu.be/hK7_OTt2s-E via @YouTube Check out my YouTube relaunch introdu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @TechNinjaSpeaks Aisle for flights longer than 4 hours, otherwise window. 5 days ago
- First time in forever that I've had the chance to use mobile tech well in advance of the launch. Thank you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago