I’ll be spending the day after church tomorrow with my daughters as we have our own little Super Bowl party while my wife is out of town for Party Lite business. I pray the Seahawks destroy the Steelers and quiet all the unbelievers. It seems like there are very few outside of the Northwest who think the Seahawks are the better team and will win the game. Seattle is due for a championship like this and I can’t wait for the game tomorrow afternoon.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @Captain2Phones: In all the excitement of the weekend, forgot to plug the latest video (before yet another deluge of mobile releases hit… 9 hours ago
- @rcadden It was HOT, especially for late October, but we enjoyed the experience and will likely be back for another… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Had a blast today at the US Grand Prix and thrilled I was able to walk the track after Max won. Here I am at turn 1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- @redbull screaming past us into turn 1. Awesome to see Max earn pole position for tomorrow's race. Been an incredib… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @lisagade: Here’s my Surface Duo 2 review, the do-over of Microsoft’s dual screen Android phone with proper specs this time: https://t.c… 1 day ago