I am in Virginia right now and unfortunately it looks like it was a wasted trip for the most part. I was coming out here to conduct an inclining test on a research vessel in the shipyard, but the vessel is too far from being complete to actually conduct the test so it look like I’ll be back here in a couple weeks. I also have a week planned in March for Alaska so March is looking busy. April is about the same with a trip to Alaska and maybe Savannah. In May my wife and I are going to Aruba on an all-expense paid trip thanks to her Party Lite candle sales efforts. It is a true blessing to get an all-expense paid honeymoon trip once a year through her business.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- My wife's cousin Paul Jackson is the lead guitarist! We bought the movie and it's awesome. Go see the movie and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- I just don't get the appeal of the Razr at all. A very expensive midrange phone with tiny battery that opens up to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @KevinCTofel: A reader looking for a budget #Chromebook with $250 to $400 to spend asked what I'd recommend. There are a ton of entry-le… 2 days ago
- RT @MobileHG: Huawei Mate X 5G At CES 2020: Hands On With A Great Foldable Phone! youtu.be/sL7vXym9pMQ via @YouTube @HuaweiMobile @Huawe… 2 days ago
- I still haven't had a chance to see this one in person so appreciate the video! twitter.com/MobileHG/statu… 3 days ago