I am in Virginia right now and unfortunately it looks like it was a wasted trip for the most part. I was coming out here to conduct an inclining test on a research vessel in the shipyard, but the vessel is too far from being complete to actually conduct the test so it look like I’ll be back here in a couple weeks. I also have a week planned in March for Alaska so March is looking busy. April is about the same with a trip to Alaska and maybe Savannah. In May my wife and I are going to Aruba on an all-expense paid trip thanks to her Party Lite candle sales efforts. It is a true blessing to get an all-expense paid honeymoon trip once a year through her business.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @michaelherald @fitbit Yeah, for me I like it for all of the 24/7 health data and small form factor, but then need… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @CoachCWC @iAm_erica Which one? I should start looking for cases as I wait for mine. Want to show off that red hinge though too :) 7 hours ago
- Enjoying the SPO2 watch face on the @fitbit Sense. Three runs under my belt with it and is closely matching other d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @theMrMobile: The Motorola Razr 5G is my next phone. It's an enormous improvement over the 2019 model, and it finally gives the Galaxy… 12 hours ago
- @CoachCWC Ha, that's what I'm planning too. Very frustrated this week with the camera on the Duo. Turns out I take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago