I am in Virginia right now and unfortunately it looks like it was a wasted trip for the most part. I was coming out here to conduct an inclining test on a research vessel in the shipyard, but the vessel is too far from being complete to actually conduct the test so it look like I’ll be back here in a couple weeks. I also have a week planned in March for Alaska so March is looking busy. April is about the same with a trip to Alaska and maybe Savannah. In May my wife and I are going to Aruba on an all-expense paid trip thanks to her Party Lite candle sales efforts. It is a true blessing to get an all-expense paid honeymoon trip once a year through her business.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @giper54 @ZDNet I've been seriously considering wearing my Apple Watch again, but I love the Garmin stuff. I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @giper54 @ZDNet Love the Epix display, especially for my old eyes :) Almost too many Garmin devices though so it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @ZDNet: Velotric Discover 1 electric bike review: Great-value step-through for all riders zd.net/39BFNhV by @palmsolo 2 weeks ago
- Congratulations to the @SeawolvesRugby on their win today and entry into the 2022 MLR playoffs! Can't wait to see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @ROOTSPORTS_NW @SeawolvesRugby Mariners is OVER! Put on the rugby match so we can cheer on the @SeawolvesRugby who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago