I am in Virginia right now and unfortunately it looks like it was a wasted trip for the most part. I was coming out here to conduct an inclining test on a research vessel in the shipyard, but the vessel is too far from being complete to actually conduct the test so it look like I’ll be back here in a couple weeks. I also have a week planned in March for Alaska so March is looking busy. April is about the same with a trip to Alaska and maybe Savannah. In May my wife and I are going to Aruba on an all-expense paid trip thanks to her Party Lite candle sales efforts. It is a true blessing to get an all-expense paid honeymoon trip once a year through her business.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @ZDNET: Garmin Enduro 2 has one killer feature I didn't know I needed zd.net/3UhVT1q by @palmsolo 14 hours ago
- @MrCippy @jareddipane @Garmin Yes, but it is NOTHING like the LED flashlight on the Enduro 2 and Fenix 7. Now if Ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It's funny to realize one of the most useful functions of the @Garmin Enduro 2 is the flashlight. I use it at least… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @markguim This Peak Design career was there first I bought for the Pixel 7 Pro. Excellent secure mounting options a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Nomad has some amazing high quality products. twitter.com/nomadgoods/sta… 6 days ago