I am in Virginia right now and unfortunately it looks like it was a wasted trip for the most part. I was coming out here to conduct an inclining test on a research vessel in the shipyard, but the vessel is too far from being complete to actually conduct the test so it look like I’ll be back here in a couple weeks. I also have a week planned in March for Alaska so March is looking busy. April is about the same with a trip to Alaska and maybe Savannah. In May my wife and I are going to Aruba on an all-expense paid trip thanks to her Party Lite candle sales efforts. It is a true blessing to get an all-expense paid honeymoon trip once a year through her business.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @GetDesFit: Looking for a comparison of the new Garmin Fenix 7 to the Garmin EPIX Gen 2? I've got ya covered! Here's an in-depth compari… 16 hours ago
- @SonyXperiaUS Xperia Pro-I review: A powerful smartphone for professional photographers zd.net/3fEuvsG vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MobileHG Where do you sell them? I have a few I could probably get rid of ;) 2 days ago
- @paulmstevenson @ZDNet Understood, but I rarely use ECG personally. I know BP isn't likely soon either, but I would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- I think wearables are my addiction ;) Just ordered my own Garmin Epix. Thought of the Fenix 7 solar, but the abilit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago