Dang, I thought my site was working well since I use Opera and Firefox for my own browsing. I then tried viewing my blog in Internet Explorer and the far right column is hosed. I’ll have to do some research and figure out what is going on with this, but in the meantime may I recommend you try Opera? It is now free and a wonderful browser.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
IE causes 3rd column issues
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @CoachCWC @Dreamajojo77 Happy birthday young man ;) Still a few years behind me, but we keep going strong... 5 hours ago
- @UEFA Thank God. I was watching the match and was as shocked as everyone by the sudden collapse. People around the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Looking forward to the day FreePower tech is in all wireless charging pads. The Valet 3 is extremely well made, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @ichadman @evernote @iansmall Just renewed Premium and see I have been an Evernote user since February 2008! 3 days ago
- @ichadman @evernote @iansmall I was an original Evernote subscriber, but with the office using MS products I tried… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago