I enjoyed using the HTC Wizard a few months back (see my Geek.com review) and was looking forward to seeing U.S. carriers pick it up. T-Mobile now has the MDA available and I can pick it up for $300 (after a couple rebates) and have been seriously considering the purchase. I almost swung by the T-Mobile store today, but resisted the temptation as I thought more about the device. I have a Treo 650 that I actually keep going back to and don’t think the Wizard beats the 650 in terms of speed and performance. I like the looks of the Nokia E61 and Sony Ericsson P990 and think I am going to hold out for one of those devices. I find Symbian devices to be very stable and there were some slow performance and stability issues with the HTC Wizard. Would you get the MDA or continue to wait for a more advanced future device?
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Should I go for the T-Mobile MDA?
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I'm quite impressed by the 4-foot fall my eval unit took onto a granite counter and then a hardwood floor. Maybe Vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- @DurvidImel @AndroidAuth Congratulations David! Can't wait to see your work with the amazing @MKBHD team. What a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @theMrMobile: The #GalaxyS21Ultra has the most versatile phone camera sold in the US, and it's $200 cheaper than its uggo predecessor.… 2 hours ago
- I love the look of the Phantom Brown one on the Samsung site and am looking around my collection for a phone to tra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G review: Samsung's best S series for $200 less than last year's model zd.net/2LYxGQ6 via @ZDNet 3 hours ago