I have traditionally not had a lot of problems with ActiveSync, but lately I cannot perform installs or transfer files without to my WM Smartphone without it causing a blue screen of death on my Tablet PC. I think I’ll try uninstalling it and reinstalling to see if that solves the problem. I never have this problem with Nokia PC Suite or HotSync and it can be very frustrating.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @LennyBons34 Weird. Here is what I see with a T-Mobile SIM in the phone. However I primarily keep a Google Fi SIM i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 37 minutes ago
- @LennyBons34 Yes, native to the phone. I didn't install the app. Go into the Phone dialer app, tap 3 dot right uppe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @LennyBons34 Yes sir. Even gives me the option for visual voicemail transcription capability via Google services. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @PaulOBrien @gears @MVPAward Damn Paul, so sad to hear this news today. Leigh was one of the nicest fellows I ever… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Not critical, but annoying. Why can Google and Apple have native visual voicemail in the dialer, but Samsung contin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago