I have traditionally not had a lot of problems with ActiveSync, but lately I cannot perform installs or transfer files without to my WM Smartphone without it causing a blue screen of death on my Tablet PC. I think I’ll try uninstalling it and reinstalling to see if that solves the problem. I never have this problem with Nokia PC Suite or HotSync and it can be very frustrating.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @michaelherald @fitbit Yeah, for me I like it for all of the 24/7 health data and small form factor, but then need… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @CoachCWC @iAm_erica Which one? I should start looking for cases as I wait for mine. Want to show off that red hinge though too :) 7 hours ago
- Enjoying the SPO2 watch face on the @fitbit Sense. Three runs under my belt with it and is closely matching other d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @theMrMobile: The Motorola Razr 5G is my next phone. It's an enormous improvement over the 2019 model, and it finally gives the Galaxy… 12 hours ago
- @CoachCWC Ha, that's what I'm planning too. Very frustrated this week with the camera on the Duo. Turns out I take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago