Easter is the most important Christian holiday, more so than Christmas, because it celebrates the unique event that defines Christianity. Without the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus, there would be no Christian religion. We are celebrating by going to our weekly church service, I am actually teaching the Sunday School class in April, and then having a family get together at my mother-in-law’s new house. I pray everyone has a blessed Easter and considers the sacrifice Jesus made for all of us. I think I’ll watch The Passion of the Christ since that movie refocuses me on what Jesus did for each one of us.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I'm quite impressed by the 4-foot fall my eval unit took onto a granite counter and then a hardwood floor. Maybe Vi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @DurvidImel @AndroidAuth Congratulations David! Can't wait to see your work with the amazing @MKBHD team. What a gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @theMrMobile: The #GalaxyS21Ultra has the most versatile phone camera sold in the US, and it's $200 cheaper than its uggo predecessor.… 4 hours ago
- I love the look of the Phantom Brown one on the Samsung site and am looking around my collection for a phone to tra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G review: Samsung's best S series for $200 less than last year's model zd.net/2LYxGQ6 via @ZDNet 5 hours ago