Easter is the most important Christian holiday, more so than Christmas, because it celebrates the unique event that defines Christianity. Without the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus, there would be no Christian religion. We are celebrating by going to our weekly church service, I am actually teaching the Sunday School class in April, and then having a family get together at my mother-in-law’s new house. I pray everyone has a blessed Easter and considers the sacrifice Jesus made for all of us. I think I’ll watch The Passion of the Christ since that movie refocuses me on what Jesus did for each one of us.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @terrydell Praying for you and your wife Terry. We've had to cope with too much cancer in our family and I'm sorry… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- @CoachCWC Agreed, this is one area of using the device that has me putting it back down and grabbing another. I scr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @stevelitchfield: Matt’s back! Now on YouTube. And booked onto PSC too. 8-) Welcome to Palmsolo: A Mobile Tech Story https://t.co/ObZxl… 3 days ago
- @MobileHG Garmin app options, nothing special done by me. 3 days ago
- @jareddipane @YouTube @Hydrow_by_CREW If you see in my video, mine is in the garage. Not everyone has a dedicated r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago