Easter is the most important Christian holiday, more so than Christmas, because it celebrates the unique event that defines Christianity. Without the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus, there would be no Christian religion. We are celebrating by going to our weekly church service, I am actually teaching the Sunday School class in April, and then having a family get together at my mother-in-law’s new house. I pray everyone has a blessed Easter and considers the sacrifice Jesus made for all of us. I think I’ll watch The Passion of the Christ since that movie refocuses me on what Jesus did for each one of us.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Love this! I'm also very blessed to be a girl dad and wouldn't have it any other way. My three daughters are amazin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @KevinCTofel: Got a broken laptop or #Chromebook screen? All is not lost! By following these steps, a little time and a small investment… 8 hours ago
- Even though I’m just about 51 I still want to get out on the pitch and get in the scrum. However, I’m finally chill… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @SeawolvesRugby Such a blast seeing Brad truck down the pitch after that takeaway! 1 day ago
- @RJF_1976 @KevinCTofel Spare time? That’s not going to happen ;) 1 day ago