I saw the title of this CNET.com article, Is Jesus the next killer app? and just had to check it out. The article talks about the explosion of technology in churches today. I’m the most tech savvy person at my small church, but people have no problem seeing me with a PDA or other device recording sermon notes. I have found lots of good church sermons on iTunes as podcasts as well. Does your church use technology to spread the Good News?
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Is Jesus the next killer app?
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- RT @maxwell_ramsey: This is one of the best videos ever uploaded to YouTube, and it reinforces why business needs to get people back togeth… 10 hours ago
- @GeoffEff @rcadden Yikes, that's a long haul each day. Hope you are able to work hybrid or have some good content t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- @rcadden Ha, yeah, I guess that's true. I could drive, but sacrifice the time and inconvenience for the lack of str… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- We returned to the office last week and I don't get the hate for commutes. I've been commuting via rail since 1995… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- If you have a Z Fold 3 and use the S Pen, this is the BEST case I have found for it so far. Throw that trashy Samsu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago