The production model of the Motorola Q just arrived and I posted a teaser Labs entry to get people interested in my forthcoming review. The production model looks just like the pre-production one I have had for a couple months so my review is VERY close to being completed. It was very cool to see the Reviewer’s Guide I wrote included in the box from Verizon. Check out my unboxing photos as I work to finish up the review.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Motorola Q review almost completed
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @UEFA Thank God. I was watching the match and was as shocked as everyone by the sudden collapse. People around the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Looking forward to the day FreePower tech is in all wireless charging pads. The Valet 3 is extremely well made, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @ichadman @evernote @iansmall Just renewed Premium and see I have been an Evernote user since February 2008! 1 day ago
- @ichadman @evernote @iansmall I was an original Evernote subscriber, but with the office using MS products I tried… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I never use this phone so not sure why I ever even bought it. Let me know if you are interested in it for a lower p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago