Many of my friends and family call me Forrest because I have an uncanny way of winning things, getting into rare events, etc. For example I was number 49 of 50 people in the public who were allowed to go into the U.S. Supreme Court case of Gore vs. Bush a few years ago. I also seem to win all the time at bingo and am just blessed in life. The latest win for me came today when I was announced as one of two Tablet Enhancements for Outlook (TEO) 3.0 contest winners on GottaBeMobile.com. I just downloaded the trial to test out on my Samsung Q1 and can’t wait to get into this application that I have seen described as the “killer” Tablet PC application.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- Wish I could try some of these devices before buying. If you had $1500+ which would you buy? 14 hours ago
- RT @greglaurie: When you get up in the morning, don’t start your day with social media. Don’t start your day with checking your emails or t… 14 hours ago
- @andrewmartonik @androidcentral Thanks for your years of amazing content Andrew. I met you through your involvement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Bummed to be sending back this new Samsung tablet. Definitely something I'm considering for myself when it is relea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Our Eight Year Journey nomadgoods.com/blogs/the-noma… Wow, quite a story of perseverance here with @nomadgoods For 8 days… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago