Many of my friends and family call me Forrest because I have an uncanny way of winning things, getting into rare events, etc. For example I was number 49 of 50 people in the public who were allowed to go into the U.S. Supreme Court case of Gore vs. Bush a few years ago. I also seem to win all the time at bingo and am just blessed in life. The latest win for me came today when I was announced as one of two Tablet Enhancements for Outlook (TEO) 3.0 contest winners on GottaBeMobile.com. I just downloaded the trial to test out on my Samsung Q1 and can’t wait to get into this application that I have seen described as the “killer” Tablet PC application.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @giper54 @ZDNet I've been seriously considering wearing my Apple Watch again, but I love the Garmin stuff. I think… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- @giper54 @ZDNet Love the Epix display, especially for my old eyes :) Almost too many Garmin devices though so it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @ZDNet: Velotric Discover 1 electric bike review: Great-value step-through for all riders zd.net/39BFNhV by @palmsolo 1 week ago
- Congratulations to the @SeawolvesRugby on their win today and entry into the 2022 MLR playoffs! Can't wait to see t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @ROOTSPORTS_NW @SeawolvesRugby Mariners is OVER! Put on the rugby match so we can cheer on the @SeawolvesRugby who… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago