Many of my friends and family call me Forrest because I have an uncanny way of winning things, getting into rare events, etc. For example I was number 49 of 50 people in the public who were allowed to go into the U.S. Supreme Court case of Gore vs. Bush a few years ago. I also seem to win all the time at bingo and am just blessed in life. The latest win for me came today when I was announced as one of two Tablet Enhancements for Outlook (TEO) 3.0 contest winners on GottaBeMobile.com. I just downloaded the trial to test out on my Samsung Q1 and can’t wait to get into this application that I have seen described as the “killer” Tablet PC application.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @UEFA Thank God. I was watching the match and was as shocked as everyone by the sudden collapse. People around the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Looking forward to the day FreePower tech is in all wireless charging pads. The Valet 3 is extremely well made, but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @ichadman @evernote @iansmall Just renewed Premium and see I have been an Evernote user since February 2008! 1 day ago
- @ichadman @evernote @iansmall I was an original Evernote subscriber, but with the office using MS products I tried… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I never use this phone so not sure why I ever even bought it. Let me know if you are interested in it for a lower p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago