Many of my friends and family call me Forrest because I have an uncanny way of winning things, getting into rare events, etc. For example I was number 49 of 50 people in the public who were allowed to go into the U.S. Supreme Court case of Gore vs. Bush a few years ago. I also seem to win all the time at bingo and am just blessed in life. The latest win for me came today when I was announced as one of two Tablet Enhancements for Outlook (TEO) 3.0 contest winners on GottaBeMobile.com. I just downloaded the trial to test out on my Samsung Q1 and can’t wait to get into this application that I have seen described as the “killer” Tablet PC application.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- @HilzFuld I believe all new iPhone 13 models are 0.25mm thicker due to larger capacity batteries so that is likely… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @maxwell_ramsey Only temporarily, from what I understand. You liver bile duct adapts to compensate for the missing gallbladder. 11 hours ago
- Another sign I really am aging, had gallbladder removal surgery today :( Feeling OK thanks to some pain medication,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- @terrydell Ha, nope not me. I don't even have an iPad ;) If Apple would add Apple Watch support to the iPad then I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- RT @MrCippy: The fantastic @palmsolo, @beth_mauder and I talk about Apple’s announcements this week. 19 hours ago