I am swamped at work, my girls are all playing soccer, and ZDNet is keeping me busy so I haven’t had a chance to update this blog that much lately. We are also camping right now so connectivity is a bit behind too.
Personal blog about my mobile addiction and loves of my life.
Life and times of Matthew MillerThis blog is just a place where I post on things not covered on ZDNet, Facebook, or Twitter. I enjoy writing and also understand I have limited time to post.
- I'm a huge fan of web-based access to my workout data and appreciate that Garmin, Fitbit, and Polar provide this to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- RT @MKBHD: Alright, I'll be giving away this $10,000 Gucci XBox to a follower who retweets this in the next 24 hours. I'll ship it anywhere… 1 day ago
- I'm 52 and just found out how Brussel sprouts grow ;) Mind blown. Just assumed they were like little heads of cabba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Ha, my wife's first comment was that I didn't flatten out the tree skirt and doing a pushup to water the tree ;) I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Wow, my wife is a tree decorating professional. I cut down the 9 foot noble and helped with the lights, but she dec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago